Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2007, 11:17 AM   #1
Tekkaman's Avatar
Regular Poster
210 posts
Tekkaman is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to Tekkaman
 
Tekkaman

Happy Father's Day, gamer dads!

Since I know that we have a few dads among us, I thought I would just wish you all a very Happy Father's Day!!

So, we already know that sabby is enjoying his Father's Day gifts. How about the rest of you? Have you gotten any nice gifts or made any fun plans for today?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
&quot;Wait a second!&nbsp; I know that monkey.&nbsp; His name is Donkey.&quot;<br />&quot;Monkeys aren't donkeys!&nbsp; Quit messing with my head!&quot;<br />
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Father's Day Kugyince Chat 26 06-28-2009 09:22 PM
gamer or hacker The Good Doctor Chat 22 04-07-2009 09:57 PM
Retro Gamer here ralph79 Introduce Yourself 7 02-16-2009 08:19 AM
Classic Gamer classicgamer Introduce Yourself 10 11-11-2008 03:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS