Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
TNTisKING's Avatar
Regular Poster
451 posts
TNTisKING is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
TNTisKING

hey

Hey! I'm not new here but I thought I'd introduce myself. I actually came here from EVG when this site first started, and I'm amazed at how far this site has come since its early days as ONVGP. Anyway, I love the NES (it really bothers me when people tell me it sucks because of its graphics) and mario games, the simpsons, game shows, baseball, football, and hockey. I'm a big fan of the Tigers and Red Wings, but the I think the lions are a joke and have pretty much given up on them. Just a few things about me.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS