Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2008, 08:57 AM   #1
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Martial arts movies

I'm a big fan of these movies and I was wondering who else here is.

When I was younger I grew up watching Chuck Norris, Van Dam, Segal, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee ect ect, basically whatever I could get a hold of. Mostly I enjoy the style of the movies but more often than not I find myself laughing out loud at some of the stuff they pull off.
I think it's an underrated art form. Sure it's all scripted but it's usually some serious skills being shown off.
Now I'm not talking about anime here. I don't deny anime is awesome it's just not a huge deal to me. I prefer real people doing anime style things.

Here's some youtube videos of ones I like(that I can think of atm)...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBG05...eature=related
Imo the best fight in the movie. There's another one I like too though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kpkW...eature=related
These movies use a lot of the flying around super powers thing that turns off some people. I'm not a fan of it but I don't mind when Jet Li does it. Is there anything he does that isn't badass?

This is one of my favorite scenes, Jackie Chan is a master for sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffQGz3DMoyQ
It gets really good once he's drunk. Starts @ 40secs into the video.

I could go on but this should give people an idea of what I'm asking about. Sorry some of the videos might be long, to me they seem too short. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Videogame Movies Ashums All Other Games 102 12-26-2012 11:26 PM
Movies that can still spook you. CatalystiCam Chat 62 06-18-2009 02:13 AM
Must see movies (2009) Kevin Chat 16 04-20-2009 01:15 PM
MOVED: Martial arts movies Kugyince Chat 0 10-31-2008 08:09 PM
Can you slow down gif movies? facemeat All Other Games 2 04-26-2007 12:21 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS