Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2016, 01:00 AM   #1
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Babbys First Con

I went to a con.

Growing up on the east coast of Canada, I never had an opportunity to go to one. I finally went to one and it was friggin amazing!

It was EGLX in Toronto, it's mostly focused on competitive gaming. I had a booth promoting my game, and was stuck in the booth 95% of the time, but I got around a bit. There where competitions in Hearthstone, Street Fighter V, Counter Strike or Call Of Duty... maybe some others, but by far the biggest attraction was the Smash competition. I was literally a football field away, and all conversations needed to stop when something big happened, the crowd was deafening.

The cosplay was awesome (saw a lot of skin, and there was this one Cammy... god I just wanted to sniff her bum), there was a classic arcade section with about 50-60 cabs all free to play, a classic console section with probably 20-30 different consoles.

By the end of the weekend my feet and ankles were destroyed, I was just begging for it all to end, but by the time I got home I was missing it.
Just an infectious environment. This was a relatively small con, but holy shit man I am hooked.

Please Share con stories.

EDIT: The crowd for Smash Grand Finals:

Last edited by Slime Slayer; 05-04-2016 at 01:21 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS