Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Contests > Closed Contests

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2015, 04:39 PM   #20
QAOP Spaceman's Avatar
 
QAOP Spaceman

Re: 2014 Retro Uprising Gaming Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
I don't think the hiding online status feature should be implemented at all, what purpose does it serve other than hiding the fact you are playing games?
I disagree, Steven - Max isn't the only gamer here who prefers to log in anonymously, and people's right to privacy should be respected, regardless (I think) of the reason why they choose to do so which (again, I think) is none of our business.

Incidentally, once a score is submitted it doesn't remain anonymous. It should appear at the bottom of the high score list for that title after it has been submitted.

I appreciate that over Xmas there were exceptional problems with the score queue as the 2 mods who deal with the bulk of the verifications were away and we had an overload in the queue. That said, I personally responded within 12hrs to queries from at least one gamer (whose privacy I respect) with regard to possibly unverified Gaming Contest scores.

Anyway,

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
what do i get for finishing 23rd and 50th lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Rule 6. Do not create multiple accounts.


You get a 6 month ban

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013 Retro Uprising Gaming Champ Kong Closed Contests 246 01-03-2014 04:27 PM
DeBlock (NES) - 2013 Retro Uprising Gaming Champ Contest RevJ RU Games 6 02-17-2013 04:12 AM
DonPachi (Arcade) - 2013 Retro Uprising Gaming Champ Contest RevJ RU Games 0 02-07-2013 05:34 PM
American Gladiators (NES) - 2013 Retro Uprising Gaming Champ Contest RevJ RU Games 0 02-07-2013 05:18 PM
Battlantis (Arcade) - 2013 Retro Uprising Gaming Champ Contest RevJ RU Games 0 02-07-2013 05:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS