Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Retro Uprising Support Questions and answers about Retro Uprising.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Retro Uprising Support

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2007, 08:29 AM   #1
jeckel22's Avatar
Regular Poster
466 posts
jeckel22 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
jeckel22

Blocked? How to surf at work/school.

Ever get frustrated at work or school because this site is blocked? Just in case it happens at my job, I found a proxy that allows you to get through to the site. It works for me but I am not sure if it will work for all. It is at least worth it to write down the link or save it somewhere, especially if you are working from school or work. Hopefully this will help at least one other person out (Kraemer possibly?).

Start Using CGIProxy

I don't think it will let you play games (some java applets won't work) and it does run a little bit slower, but it will at least let you check the forums and post replies. Anyone else can feel free to post other proxies that will allow you to the site. Also, I don't know if the site will become blocked for me....so the first person to post a proxy that will allow me to use Java and play all games (including flash) will get rep and a donation (amount to be determined). I'm not trying to act like a computer guru so I'm not sure if that kind of proxy is even possible. Thanks and happy gaming all.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post

How much is that other government crap?
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My gamepad... Will it work?? Kevin RU Games 2 04-11-2009 07:48 PM
Blocked!!!!!! jeckel22 Chat 4 05-07-2007 04:58 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS