Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Facebook fail, troll win.

So I was browsing FB and I noticed some of my friends Liked the page about god. Since I'm so curious I loaded the page up to see what's going on. I wasn't prepared for what I saw at the top of the page, . I know this is legit because the lady who shared the pic is a friend and she's very religious and not internet savvy. The person she shared it from is an old person in the midwest, I assume it's her friend or a family member.


Does anyone know why this is so funny? I'll put the answer in a spoiler because it's way above the PG-13 rule-
( Click to show/hide )
It's a parody of Goatse, a disturbing picture of a guy doing something that resembles the picture, but with his butt. Google at your own risk. Actually don't google it, take my word for it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internet Troll gets sentenced 18 weeks in prison samejamesbond Scoop 34 09-18-2011 01:49 PM
Fail Blog: Multitasking Fail samejamesbond Chat 2 11-06-2010 06:01 PM
Facebook App I made fungusman Chat 0 05-07-2010 04:17 PM
Fan on Facebook Chuck Norris Chat 21 12-08-2009 06:12 AM
Facebook or MySpace EJT2012 Chat 29 04-20-2009 12:26 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS