Not sure if this is really a forum game but whatever, should be fun. Click the link and then hit the "Random Page" button in the upper right above the search bar. Post the first one you get, no cheating or it won't be as amusing. If you want also list the power you would choose if you could.
List of Supernatural Powers and Abilities - Superpower Wiki
Mine-
Nail Manipulation - Superpower Wiki
Quote:
|
Nail Manipulaion is the ability to manipulate nails.Also known as, Prehensile Nail, Onychokinesis, Chelokinesis or Chelekinsis. Not to be confused with Talon Retraction.
|
So no Wolverine Claws, but I can scratch people fiercely. Of course I'd get the same power Meg Griffin got.
The one I'd choose-
Healing - Superpower Wiki
The power to rapidly restore biotic organisms to their optimal health.
Btw that power lists Jesus with the rest of the characters who have this power. I wonder if that would bother some people.