Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
mario90s's Avatar
Regular Poster
168 posts
mario90s has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
mario90s

I'm back.

Yes people, I didn't raptured, or killed or forgot about RU. I just haven't been active on RU, but that'll change. For now, I'm going to be active once more and try to catch up on things. Though, I''ve only been gone for like what a month or so?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Im back!!! afireinside Chat 10 07-16-2009 06:37 PM
Stand Back! There's a Hurrikane comin back! Hurrikane Introduce Yourself 25 10-17-2008 12:48 PM
MOVED: Stand Back! There's a Hurrikane comin back! sabby Chat 0 09-01-2008 12:16 PM
Hey All. I'm Back DarknessMush0323 Introduce Yourself 11 07-29-2008 12:44 AM
im back for a bit KATZ Chat 16 10-22-2007 06:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS