02-24-2011, 04:09 AM
|
#1
|
|
|
Metal Assault (What looks to be a Metal Slug clone but Online)
So, Aeria games has just put out emails telling players to sign up for the beta of Metal Assault, which at a glance looks like a metal slug clone. I've signed up for the beta and plan to see how it is, I figured I would share the info with you all. Taking a look at the video though it looks like you aim with your mouse and run 'n gun. Looks like it could be fun, But with Aeria, expect all the "good" items to be cash shop and expensive, and luck based on top of being cash. (I've played Aeria games before, they love gatchapon type item distrubution and especially love making you pay cash to repair items -.-) But all gripes aside, it looks like a fun little game. I'll give more details if/when i get into the closed beta. Cheers
Metal Assault - Free Run and Gun Shooter at Aeria Games!
|
My Signature |
|