Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

It's going to be awesome!

I didn't want to say anything until I got a confirmation.

Today I sat down and chatted with two senior engineers that worked for Coleco for about 1-2 hours. One is an electrical engineer while the other a programming engineer. Along with the ColecoVision we talked about the Telstar, Head2Head, Module Adapter #1, the ADAM, talking Cabbage Patch dolls, Mr. X, and Leonard Greenberg among other things.

It was an absolutely amazing experience for me being the huge Coleco fan that I am. I threw them a bit off guard with my initial knowledge and questions and they're both quite surprised that I applied them with the label of legends in our hobby. They are both extremely knowledgeable individuals and were big players in Coleco R&D.

I'm extremely excited that these two gentlemen have agreed to do a recorded interview with me at a later date. If you have any questions you would like me to ask please post them here.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Squall Leonhart: Awesome or Not? samejamesbond All Other Games 43 11-08-2014 09:02 PM
Most Awesome Video Game Hero 2 samejamesbond Chat 22 04-17-2009 07:04 AM
Most Awesome Video Game Hero... samejamesbond Chat 64 04-12-2009 04:04 PM
Awesome two weeks david man45 Chat 6 06-07-2008 04:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS