Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2010, 12:58 AM   #1
br26's Avatar
 
br26

Pro Wrestling

Noticed there was a MMA thread (and I am slowly getting into that sport), and even an XFL thread (which is..odd) but I didn't see any wrestling thread so I decided to start one up. Anyone follow it or used to? I'm watching the Best of RAW 93-94 DVD WWE just released and it's some fun stuff.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS