Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > No Moderators

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
joz's Avatar
 
joz

women

My wife was asking me what I talk about here with you all. I told her that there's a bunch of different topics that are talked about. She asked if we ever talked about women and I couldn't recall to many of those conversations. So I've decided to post this thread.

So who'd like to go first?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strategy Session: Why Women Are the Future of Gaming Kugyince All Other Games 31 04-07-2010 09:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS