Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2010, 12:15 AM   #26
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Are There Games You Can’t Play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
D3M0N-M45K u c4l\l'+ sp34k 1337?
1+ 15l\l'+ 2 #4rd 2 ul\ld3rs+4nd.
It took me a minute or two to read that. Seems like that would be harder to type out than standard text.

I, like many, can't play games with an absolutely horrible control scheme. I can handle something that just takes getting used to like Castlevania or E.T., but games like Mario 2(fami) just don't do it for me. At all. Game difficulty should not come out of your controller.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Do I Play Games? Kugyince All Other Games 11 04-10-2010 07:08 AM
I need some games to play... Mareeps RU Games 12 03-14-2010 01:10 PM
Some games I should play? SaucySala All Other Games 3 01-08-2009 01:34 PM
Play games today!!! tanc24 Chat 2 07-17-2007 02:13 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS