Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Regular Poster
405 posts
Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.Chuck Norris intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
Chuck Norris

Top 6 Game Over Screens That Still Get Me To This Day

Now I know what you're thinking? Who talks about Game Over screens? Well...I'm extremely bored right now so here are my TOP 6 GAME OVER SCREENS!!!

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lwTiTrte2c"]YouTube- Bokosuka Wars: Game Over Screen[/ame]

Bokosuka Wars infamous; "WOW! YOU LOSE!" was in my opinion an insult to us gamers, I mean come on...why not instead just say.. "HEY STUPID YOU LOST! YOU SUCK! QUIT PLAYING!!!" Don't you think that would be a little more better?


5.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0AZUE1Ewi4"]YouTube- Donkey Kong Country 3: Game Over screen[/ame]

Now I don't know why I put that one up here but, somehow it always got to me as a kid and well...yeah

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAPxbnL4a7E&feature=related"]YouTube- Donkey Kong Country 2: Game Over screen[/ame]

Another Donkey Kong, but I don't know what is is about the DK game over screens that are so awesome

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHFKxOXfL2Y&feature=related"]YouTube- Donkey Kong Country: Game Over screen[/ame]

Yes I know 5-3 are DK game over screens but this one, was scary and it scarred me for life, I hated seeing this screen as a kid and every time I game over'd I'd turn my head or hide under my sheet

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVz9__a8x-I"]YouTube- Game Over: Ninja Gaiden (Arcade)[/ame]

Ninja Gaiden Arcade, this was yet another that scarred me, it shows Ryu about to be sliced open by a saw and when it hits him he goes; "Oooh ooh ooh" and the screen flashes red and boy howdy was it a scary one, I will never play it again.

AND THE NUMBER ONE SCREEN THAT STILL GETS ME TO THIS DAY IS:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09s-c2JVI40"]YouTube- Sega Rally - 15 Game Over Yeah![/ame]

Sega Rally, I don't know what it was that made this one so tantalizing, I guess I always wanted to hear that; "GAME OVER YEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!" it was so cool and it is implanted in my mind forever

WELL THOSE WERE THE TOP FIVE, hey post up some you guys remember.

Also remember, this was done outta complete boredom.

Last edited by Chuck Norris; 03-01-2010 at 05:51 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gaming Memories nesplayer2299 All Other Games 5 05-28-2013 09:25 AM
Gaming medals Kugyince All Other Games 5 07-04-2009 02:33 PM
Kill Screens Ashums All Other Games 14 08-24-2008 10:05 AM
Ocarina of Time history HeroofTime Chat 12 04-04-2008 10:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS