Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

View Poll Results: Does Uwe Boll have any soul?
Boll's head should roll! 8 61.54%
His movies put me in the hospital. 0 0%
I'm still in therapy. 2 15.38%
Uwe who? 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #11
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Uwe Boll and terrible video game movies.

I know, had the movie not been about Bloodrayne, it would have been a bit better, but I am a gamer first, so the movie was terrible.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding AOX recorded game movies to Youtube yoshi_star10 Retro Uprising Support 39 07-06-2011 03:05 PM
Your first video game. GamingWolf Chat 57 01-16-2010 10:58 AM
I am terrible at these games. Shades Chat 26 06-11-2009 03:53 AM
Request to record movies of game play-throughs SolarLune RU Games 6 04-05-2008 05:03 PM
Video game movies joshofsilence Chat 37 03-25-2008 02:20 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS