Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

View Poll Results: What should happen with the Halloween series?
Stop making movies! 4 66.67%
Keep them going, I like movies they've been coming out with 0 0%
Keep them going until the get it right 1 16.67%
I don't care 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
AK Bullet Storm's Avatar
Regular Poster
74 posts
AK Bullet Storm is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
AK Bullet Storm

Halloween Movie Series

Sequels, remakes, sequel remakes, and reboots, I'm tired of it all. I'm a huge fan of John Carpenter's Halloween (the original) and I enjoyed the original sequel to that film as well. As for the other movies that followed each one got progressively worse. With the last 2 Halloween's, that were directed by Rob Zombie, I've just about given up hope on the series entirely, mind you John Carpenter's Halloween is number 2 on my favorite movies of all time list. What are your thoughts on future Halloween movies and the past movies that have been released?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Retro Halloween Video Games Kong Game Series 23 11-04-2011 06:41 PM
I Wanna See Halloween Costumes! TrakMastaTom Chat 6 11-04-2009 03:02 AM
Halloween Machine! RU Joe Chat 66 10-31-2009 04:23 AM
Cheap Halloween Costumes? TrakMastaTom Chat 13 10-07-2009 07:59 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS