Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Minecraft

Old 08-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kugyince

Dravocraft Server

Download this launcher-
Technic Launcher - Technic Platform

Then visit this page and copy the link-
http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/drahexxy

When the launcher is running scroll through the stuff on the left until you see "add mods". Click on it and enter the link you copied. Hit add mod to install. Once that's done click play on the bottom right and it will load some more. For the server address type in
drahexxy.no-ip.org

Last edited by Kugyince; 05-08-2014 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: Updated
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

Re: Dravocraft Server

Link to the server page?

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 08-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

[1.6.2] DravoCraft [Survival] [No Whitelist!] - Minecraft Forum

Old 08-26-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

I just checked it out. The admin was a pretty cool dude.

Some of the plugin effects and server mods were neat.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #5
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

Quote:
Also has McMMO and a version of world guard which allows you to claim and edit your own land.
Beautiful! This mod was on a server I was for a long time in alpha. I also used it on one of my own servers. One of my favourite mods. Might have to check out tonight.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #6
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

Joined, still looking for a desert biome.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:49 AM   #7
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

CatalystiCam

joined as well. followed brawl mostly. Game ran fine except in the snow biomes where it chugged hardcore. we ended up 6000 blocks out I think and stopped for now.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

We all building in the same general area?
Old 08-27-2013, 03:45 PM   #9
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
We all building in the same general area?
I was hoping so. Hence why I followed brawl, since he was the one that was online. I'll be doing underground stuff wherever I am because I get good frames underground. So it really doesn't matter where we are, barring a snow biome of course.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #10
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43 Points: 31,298, Level: 43
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 1,152 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

CrispyChicken

I was playing for a few hours yesterday. I built a temporary house. If we do decide to all build in the same place, just point me to the direction lol. I'm living in a big wooden house not too far from spawn.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 08-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #11
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

I have a 3x4 dirt covered hole. I am mulling over the idea of building a 1:1 scale of Angkor Wat though.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #12
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

This is not good...

Since they added Gods all I can think about is what I want to build now. How I'm going to build this giant friggen temple, all the little, tiny details... I'm becoming addicted all over again.

Last time I felt this certain about a project was the tower.

So yeah, you'll probably see me on the server quite a lot. D:

Old 08-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #13
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

I gotta say I'm not 100% sold on the spot we're in. I roamed around and it's a big plains biome with not much of note besides a lot of surface caves/ravines and one villager in a derp village.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:39 PM   #14
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Biomes are set to XL so any biome is going to be huge.

If you want to pick a new spot please do so before I start building.

Old 08-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #15
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I'll adapt to whatever I just figured I'd bring it up now before people start building. I won't be on until tomorrow night I think so you guys figure it out and I'll follow you.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:58 PM   #16
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

welp, I'm still waiting on seeing some structures from the RU crew before I settle somewhere.

please keep me posted, and let me know the coordinates of wherever we are.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #17
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I took some more pics!

The first is a rose growing in the one little bit of dirt mixed in with smoothstone.

The second is hard to see but if you look close enough you can see Tenser leading a chicken into the jungle. I didn't ask what he was gonna do once he got there, don't wanna know.

The third is DN swimming in the fountain with a creeper. After the picture I went over and broke a block, the creeper blew up and killed DN soon after. Oddly enough creepers seem to be attracted to that fountain, I find one in there almost every night.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-09-02_00.12.07.png
Views:	90
Size:	508.2 KB
ID:	3053  Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-09-02_01.13.03.png
Views:	92
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	3054  Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-09-02_01.28.39.png
Views:	96
Size:	361.0 KB
ID:	3055  
Old 09-06-2013, 08:29 AM   #18
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Well since the first 1.7 snapshot was released yesterday I spent the night chatting with the owner, Mykeh. I like his planned approach to the new terrain gen update and agree with everything he has planned.

Basically once 1.7 is officially released including the bukkit and server plug ins a 1.7 map will be generated. Both the current map and 1.7 map will remain up and linked via multiverse (which he's already set up in preparation). You will be able to travel back and forth between maps at will. Both maps will share the same chat. You will be able to move items back and forth between maps.

So even if you don't plan on staying in the current map your efforts up to the update are not in vain as you can always bring over and diamonds/enchantments/etc.. with you to the new map.

Old 09-06-2013, 09:40 AM   #19
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

This is great news. I wasn't keen on building and digging if it was gonna go poof soon.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #20
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
View Stats

CatalystiCam

I think I'm down and out for sure this time. Gramps got our whole network infected with malware. Caught the ones that came to my computer quick. 4 of the dang things. Exact same ones that were on the rest of the computers in the house. AVG traced the source to one of his sites. Can I have like a dollar for every time I'm hit with malware that isn't my fault? Laptop's fine now I think, but in the 10 hours I was hit with the malware, it did some more damage permanently so I can't do much now, not that I was on this computer anyways.

Oh well, not too broken up over it. The good news is I did get a job, and going after a new computer as soon as possible. probably month and a half from now.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #21
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

+1 (+1/-0)     

^
I hope you're up and running again soon Cam.

ON TOPIC:

If you haven't joined the Dravocraft server yet, you should.
After trying numerous other servers, this is the very best one I have seen so far.
{and it made me stop looking for another one - which should tell you something}

Other servers seem chock a block full of whiners, haters, those people looking to put YOU to work on THEIR projects {sheesh! do your own work, why don't you?} and I'm not kidding when I say:
I even got griefed by the Admin on one site; they teleported me to a random location underground for the horrible offense of being chatty.
{on that note, I wonder why they bothered to post their IP on P.M.C. if they don't want people chatting and being friendly?}

... so all of this I hope has convinced at least a few of you to join Dravocraft, because it honestly is the best .. unless you like being hated on, griefed, etc. then please stick with the other servers and disregard this post.

Comments

Good to have you around Joe.
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #22
Regular Poster
110 posts
mykehdoom play's well with othersmykehdoom play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 276, Level: 3 Points: 276, Level: 3 Points: 276, Level: 3
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 24 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%

mykehdoom

If any of you are willing to make any donations to me for the server please feel free to do so. But I understand not everyone has the money to make donations and that doesn't make you any less important than the players who do donate. I view everyone equally.

Also you might wanna update the main post to more so match my thread. :P

[1.6.2]DravoCraft[Survival][RPG][Vault][Shops] - Minecraft Forum

You can copy and paste the info, list of plugins, etc if you want.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #23
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Welcome to RU. I have to ask, what motivated you to sign up and post? If it's the donation thing I understand and won't hold it against you I'm just curious.

I won't be donating anytime soon because money is tight but I will donate my wit and charm to your server, along with some stuff I build.

I'd update the first post with that link you posted but I'm a bit confused because there seems to be 2-3 topics for your server. I thought this one was more recent that's why I posted in it-
[1.6.2]DRAVOCRAFT[SURVIVAL][RPG][VAULT][SHOPS] - Minecraft Forum
Old 09-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #24
Regular Poster
110 posts
mykehdoom play's well with othersmykehdoom play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 276, Level: 3 Points: 276, Level: 3 Points: 276, Level: 3
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 24 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%

mykehdoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Welcome to RU. I have to ask, what motivated you to sign up and post? If it's the donation thing I understand and won't hold it against you I'm just curious.

I won't be donating anytime soon because money is tight but I will donate my wit and charm to your server, along with some stuff I build.

I'd update the first post with that link you posted but I'm a bit confused because there seems to be 2-3 topics for your server. I thought this one was more recent that's why I posted in it-
[1.6.2]DRAVOCRAFT[SURVIVAL][RPG][VAULT][SHOPS] - Minecraft Forum
I joined because Joe told me there was a thread for my server on here. :P I wanted to see it and respond to anyone that had any questions. I have no problems at all with this post, and I didn't register or post just to ask for donations. :P I don't NEED them, but they are greatly appreciated.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #25
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Ok so which topic should we link in the first post? Which one do you want people to post in and bump?

@Cam and anyone else on the fence about playing again- We've been having a lot of fun recently you guys are missing out. SJB, JG and I have taken over an NPC village near Tenser place and we made it look really nice. JG did most of the creative stuff but it takes a team to make a town this cool. Well that's what I keep telling myself anyways.

Last edited by Dudebro; 09-17-2013 at 09:47 PM..