Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 08-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
Regular Poster
46 posts
Georgis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 296, Level: 3 Points: 296, Level: 3 Points: 296, Level: 3
Level up: 96%
Level up: 96%, 4 Points needed Level up: 96% Level up: 96%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Georgis

I had to tell you guys this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
No, it's not a rickroll. It's an extremely trippy video someone did based on Disney's Alice In Wonderland. Discuss.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-26-2008, 01:42 AM   #2
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Re: I had to tell you guys this.

http://www.retrouprising.com/index.php?topic=5580.75

This is the internet video's thread, that is where we post our videos..

It was buried so it seemed to be forgotten.

Old 08-26-2008, 01:48 AM   #3
Regular Poster
46 posts
View Stats

Georgis

Sorry. Didn't see it.
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-26-2008, 01:50 AM   #4
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

It was on the third page, I had to hunt for it myself.

I bought a sticky for it, though so it will not go off the first page.

Old 08-26-2008, 01:53 AM   #5
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

I'm all for using the right topic for the right posts but this is a little much. Why post a youtube link in a topic where almost no one is gonna see it? That's why I haven't posted anything in there recently(at all?).

Besides, Geo can do what he wants. THIS I COMMAND!
Old 08-26-2008, 01:55 AM   #6
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Thats why its now a sticky and I COMMAND YOU to post in it. :P

Old 08-26-2008, 01:56 AM   #7
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

I will continue to ignore topics that are specific. Stickies be damned.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #8
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Soo your ignoring the Ikariam topic?

Old 08-26-2008, 02:07 AM   #9
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
What I mean is, I'll talk about anything in any topic.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:09 AM   #10
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What I mean is, I'll talk about anything in any topic.
But thats boarder-line spamming

a topic about apples

oasis: they are yummy!

count: they suck

Dudebro: Who wants to join Ikariam! My beard commands it!

Tenser: Your beard makes me want to get naked.

everyone: O_o

Old 08-26-2008, 03:46 AM   #11
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I totally though Tails said that. Good show tenser.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:48 AM   #12
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
?

Old 08-26-2008, 04:01 AM   #13
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

Quote:
I do what I can.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:04 AM   #14
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Quote:
?
Exactly my point.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:05 AM   #15
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
?
Exactly my point.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:14 AM   #16
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

No one has ever claimed Tails to be the brightest.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:18 AM   #17
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I am not too bright in the early mornings..

Old 08-26-2008, 04:19 AM   #18
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Quote:
Well to be fair no one ever claimed Tenser was either.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:30 AM   #19
Regular Poster
46 posts
View Stats

Georgis

I have nothing of value to contribute to this thread.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:31 AM   #20
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thats true.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:27 AM   #21
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Except Tenser himself. ;D

Old 08-26-2008, 05:35 AM   #22
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Except Tenser himself. ;D
Well that doesn't count. I could say I'm He-man, doesn't mean I can call on the power of gray skull.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:36 AM   #23
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

He-Man never had a beard.

Old 08-26-2008, 05:43 AM   #24
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
He-Man never had a beard.
Trying to change the subject? I think that means I pwned you...
( Click to show/hide )
Old 08-26-2008, 06:21 AM   #25
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Nope, you just forgot that my opinion is the only one that matters to me.