Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Old 08-29-2008, 12:31 AM   #1
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22 Points: 6,601, Level: 22
Level up: 19%
Level up: 19%, 649 Points needed Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Blue Shoe 2

what would you do

this is a forum game where you just answer the previous what would you do if question then come up with your own.

i'll start.

what would you do if you got sucked into mortal kombat as Noob Saibot.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
( Click to show/hide )

This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #2
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 911 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

count100

Re: what would you do

kick some butt and whoop anyone that came my way then hopefully get put back into the real world after the credits rolled....

what would you do if you got stuck on a roller coaster and it stopped upside down during a loop-de-loop or a corkscrew?
Old 08-29-2008, 01:28 AM   #3
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

I'd wait for them to save me. Duh.

What would you do if I punched you in the face?
Old 08-29-2008, 02:06 AM   #4
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

I would do like I did to this guy when I was younger, dislocate his shoulder by throwing him off a balcony.

what would you do if I quit RU?

Old 08-29-2008, 06:52 AM   #5
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 4,113, Level: 18 Points: 4,113, Level: 18 Points: 4,113, Level: 18
Level up: 66%
Level up: 66%, 137 Points needed Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf

Timber Wolf

Wornder why, ask on Yahoo, then move on.

What would you do if Mr.T was in his Truck with the Snickers Mini-Gun in the back yellin' at you and about to fire it?
for referance see the ad
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 08-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Blue Shoe 2

i would hope there wrapped so i could get some free snickers.

what would you do if you got a taco flavored ice cream cone that looked like a bannana
( Click to show/hide )

Old 08-29-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

I would wonder how a banana-shaped cone will hold ice cream.

What would you do if I kicked you in the jimmy?

Old 08-29-2008, 10:16 PM   #8
Regular Poster
751 posts
View Stats

Blue Shoe 2

hold a sic my new bloodthirsty cat on you

what would you do if your butt could talk
( Click to show/hide )

Old 08-29-2008, 10:20 PM   #9
Regular Poster
757 posts
View Stats

Timber Wolf

I would have A LOT OF FUN!!!!! i would screw with people "ppsstt hey, over here, OVER HERE!" lol, have it sing classical music

What would you do if you were trown into some alternate universe with little hope of getting back? would you try anyway? or just accept your new life in a strange new world(possibly quite unfreindly)?
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 08-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #10
Regular Poster
751 posts
View Stats

Blue Shoe 2

i would just relax and rebuild my life. and find alternate me and give him a hi-5

what would you do if you went to sleep in new jersey and woke up in the Sahara desert with no water and no food but 300 bucks?
( Click to show/hide )

Old 10-08-2008, 09:56 AM   #11
Regular Poster
19 posts
Norrin_Radd is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 4
Points: 338, Level: 4 Points: 338, Level: 4 Points: 338, Level: 4
Level up: 26%
Level up: 26%, 112 Points needed Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Send a message via MSN to Norrin_Radd

Norrin_Radd

Get a rescue party?
What would you do without a life?
Code:
-------------------<br />|...................|<br />|............#......|<br />|............@......|<br />|...................|<br />|...................|<br />---------------------<br />Norrin Radd LVL 25 HP 100/100
Old 10-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #12
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

I would try to find my purpose.
What would you do if there was a Java SNES emulator?
Old 10-12-2008, 12:17 PM   #13
Regular Poster
751 posts
View Stats

Blue Shoe 2

go "SQUEE!" and alert Kong.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 10-17-2008, 05:34 PM   #14
Regular Poster
757 posts
View Stats

Timber Wolf

lol Damn those Brain sucker's.... I'll go dig out the Ice Beam

What would you do if you had mystical magical powers(I'm talking the WORKS, ....use your imagination for what you could do)?
Old 10-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #15
Regular Poster
751 posts
View Stats

Blue Shoe 2

Take over the universe.

What would you do if you could hang out with god for a day.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 10-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #16
Regular Poster
757 posts
View Stats

Timber Wolf

depends, which god are we talking about?
Old 10-19-2008, 02:45 AM   #17
Regular Poster
751 posts
View Stats

Blue Shoe 2

i dunno... .any religion i guess.
( Click to show/hide )