Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #226
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Slime Slayer

Re: The Screenshot Game Redux

Dragon Buster -Famicom
Old 11-09-2012, 12:51 AM   #227
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

I screwed up on this one. The picture I posted was from the NES/Famicom version but RU only has the Coin op version. Because of that I'm just gonna give you both 3 points, my bad.
Dragon Buster - Arcade/Coin-Op

This next one should be pretty easy.

Last edited by Dudebro; 07-15-2015 at 12:40 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:27 AM   #228
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Game Boy obviously.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #229
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Obviously, but I wanna include all systems on RU so it's unavoidable. 1 point.

---------- Post added 11-10-2012 at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-09-2012 at 02:43 AM ----------

Come on bros where's the retro game knowledge?

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-10-2012 at 03:46 PM ----------

I guess gameboy is bad for this game. If no one gets this by tomorrow I'll just end it and move on.

It's hard to give a clue so I'll have to be creative. The title is three words. First and last word have three letters. The second word has two.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #230
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38 Points: 24,433, Level: 38
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 217 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

Barra

Out Of Gas » Game Boy
Funny thing is, this game isnt on the wikipedia list of gameboy games. Well I cant find it anywhere.

Next one; Probably easy for you lot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	2687  

Last edited by Barra; 11-11-2012 at 08:50 PM..
Old 11-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #231
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

So where did you find it? I found it on gamefaqs. 2 points Barra.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #232
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Barra

I went through the pages of gameboy games on here.
Gamefaqs is good for screenshots
Old 11-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #233
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I'm gonna guess, Atari? Do we need to know the version of that system?
Old 11-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #234
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

Atari is correct and is probably enough.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:44 AM   #235
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28 Points: 12,240, Level: 28
Level up: 77%
Level up: 77%, 210 Points needed Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

warghoul

Air rade?
Old 11-12-2012, 01:53 AM   #236
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

Nope
Old 11-12-2012, 02:39 AM   #237
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!warghoul has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

warghoul

Sorry. Air Raiders.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:50 AM   #238
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

Nope
Old 11-12-2012, 05:27 AM   #239
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
View Stats

warghoul

Dude unless there was an identical game that is air raiders for the atari 2600
Old 11-12-2012, 05:28 AM   #240
Regular Poster
605 posts
Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,618, Level: 23 Points: 7,618, Level: 23 Points: 7,618, Level: 23
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 432 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%

Razeluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barra View Post
Nope
Google images says it's air raiders.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #241
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

Looks as though is was the european release of air raiders. That should be enough information. Ill do a bit more research on the next one!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:00 AM   #242
The Infinite Spark
1,080 posts
View Stats

warghoul

Bogey blasters
Old 11-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #243
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

Yep nice one!
Air Raiders - Atari 2600

2pts - warghoul
1pt - Dudebro

Next one is cropped:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cropped.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	2689  

Last edited by Dudebro; 12-07-2012 at 06:46 PM..
Old 11-12-2012, 10:20 AM   #244
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barra View Post
Yep nice one!

2pts - warghoul
1pt - Dudebro

Next one is cropped:
Xexyz, NES.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #245
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I updated the scores. If any of you other mods edit the first post just say so in your most recent post so I know.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #246
IGBYgate 2014
2,040 posts
View Stats

Barra

Nice one SC - 4 points. Seems my ones are too easy!
Xexyz - Nintendo Entertainment System

@ DB - updated points

Last edited by Dudebro; 12-07-2012 at 06:47 PM..
Old 11-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #247
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

As long as Elrod isn't getting them it's all good!

Last edited by Dudebro; 07-15-2015 at 12:40 PM..
Old 11-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #248
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Coin-Op?
Old 11-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #249
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Nope not coin op.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #250
Regular Poster
706 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25 Points: 9,075, Level: 25
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 675 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

ARedLetterDay

Amiga?

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)