Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

The new screenshot game

The rules-
1) The game must be on RU. Some people here don't play next gen or PC stuff and we wanna keep this active and entertaining.

2) Try to make it difficult but not impossible.

3) Give hints daily. They don't have to be good hints, just something to push people in the right direction.

4) Only post one screenshot and only when it's your turn.

5) Change the filename to something besides the game name, people will check.

Have fun.

I locked the other screenshot game so we can focus on this one. If anyone has a problem with that feel free to send me a PM. Here's a link to it for reference-
http://retrouprising.com/other/forum...ot-game/t2544/

We left off with a screenshot from steven that he tells me is from a game on RU. I think we should start with that one and see how it goes. Since it's been close to a year and it's still unanswered this one will count as two points. Good luck everyone and have fun.

Tenser got it already. Score updated.

wolfman24- 3
stevencassidy- 3
Tenser- 2
Josephjo- 2
Timberwolf- 2
Dudebro- 2
SFF- 1
Tails- 1
drunkninja- 1
Kong- 1

Last edited by Dudebro; 03-15-2011 at 01:13 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature
Old 10-28-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Re: The new screenshot game

looks like a war game for Nintendo
Old 10-28-2010, 07:08 PM   #3
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

Should I offer up a hint?
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #4
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

Maybe an axis & allies game if there does exist one?
Old 10-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #5
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

@Steven- I'd wait until tomorrow so everyone has a chance to take a shot at it. We got some new blood since we last tried this.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Looks like a Defend your castle.

Old 10-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #7
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Cams guess is close.
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

I know it but I'll give everyone else a chance to answer first.

@SC: You like that crap? Have you played the RPG they made for the NES?

Last edited by Kugyince; 10-28-2010 at 08:45 PM..

Old 10-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #9
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%

CatalystiCam

Shogun?

Last edited by CatalystiCam; 10-28-2010 at 08:54 PM..
Old 10-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #10
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

@Cam: Nope.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #11
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
I know it but I'll give everyone else a chance to answer first.

@SC: You like that crap? Have you played the RPG they made for the NES?
I never said i liked it. I just posted the screen. I'm not sure what rpg you mean, was is ever offiially released? I played one they made for the snes, and it was... interesting.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Oh yeah, I played the nes one for 5-10 minutes, lost interest quickly. best... boxart.. ever... though.
kong on Bronies:

Old 10-28-2010, 09:17 PM   #12
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Lol, the boxart is... interesting. I can't tell if she's 80's hot or 80's hideous.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #13
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

It`s just her expression, what the frig is she smiling for? You don't smile for a cheezy metal photo ever.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Wait.. is it metal or fitness?
kong on Bronies:

Old 10-29-2010, 04:01 AM   #14
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Looks like no one else is taking it.

http://retrouprising.com/game-menu/game/1010/

Old 10-29-2010, 05:09 AM   #15
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

A winner is you.
kong on Bronies:

Old 10-29-2010, 06:58 AM   #16
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Two points awarded, your turn Tenser.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #17
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

I'll post one later tonight.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Shouldn't be too bad.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	submission_1.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1527  

Old 10-29-2010, 08:22 PM   #19
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Nuts and Milk?
Old 10-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #20
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

Mr. Gimmick.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:57 PM   #21
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Tails is correct.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:44 AM   #22
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

I updated the scores. Your turn Tails.

Btw I'm gonna be gone for a few days but I'd like for this to keep moving along. If Kong, Tenser or sabby could update it for me that'd be awesome. If not I'll take care of it when I get back. Sorry to start this and bail but something came up.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:52 AM   #23
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Old 10-30-2010, 02:56 AM   #24
Regular Poster
477 posts
Belmontzar play's well with othersBelmontzar play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 48 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Send a message via Yahoo to Belmontzar Send a message via Skype™ to Belmontzar

Belmontzar

oh dam I played that one.. I think it was a fire emblem game. Cant remember the name though.. >.>
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
Old 10-30-2010, 03:57 AM   #25
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Radia?

Closed Thread