Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Old 02-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

joz

+2 (+2/-0)     
put your own caption

Create a funny caption for the picture below.

What did I tell you about drinking the last beer in the fridge!

List of all images from this game.

Comments

fun game

Last edited by Kong; 06-02-2012 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: Added Ninjatiamat's link.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

samejamesbond

Re: put your own caption

What part of "I am the law" don't you understand?

Remove Pootis
Old 02-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
Donor
2,680 posts
sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38
Level up: 83%
Level up: 83%, 402 Points needed Level up: 83% Level up: 83%

sabby

+1 (+1/-0)     

I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...

Comments

The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Been watching old cartoons recently Sabby?

Old 02-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #5
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

"Damn it, why can't you get my order right, I want DECAF!"
Old 02-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
Regular Poster
26 posts
HackNSlash is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 2
Points: 197, Level: 2 Points: 197, Level: 2 Points: 197, Level: 2
Level up: 94%
Level up: 94%, 3 Points needed Level up: 94% Level up: 94%

HackNSlash

"Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo Pain"
Old 02-05-2010, 11:51 PM   #7
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

"Jesus Christ, I'll tell you, I'll tell you! It's, uh, up up down down left right....I- I don't remember the res-"
*snap*
Old 02-06-2010, 02:29 AM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Sabbys is the best so far.

@Tails it was parodied in old cartoons but the quote comes from Of Mice and Men, good book.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:31 AM   #9
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Demon-Mask

"How the hell does everyone know my codec number?"
"I swear, I don't know."
*SNAP*
Old 02-06-2010, 03:17 AM   #10
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Sabbys is the best so far.

@Tails it was parodied in old cartoons but the quote comes from Of Mice and Men, good book.
Didn't know that, thought it came from Looney Tunes.

Old 02-06-2010, 03:25 AM   #11
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

Looney Tunes parodied popular culture a lot. It's retro to us now but at the time it was the bees knees or whatever they said in the 40s-50s.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #12
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12
Level up: 23%
Level up: 23%, 385 Points needed Level up: 23% Level up: 23%

nikegirl2012

I actually remembered the book but thought I seemed familiar from somewhere else... now I know
Old 02-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #13
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,481, Level: 11 Points: 1,481, Level: 11 Points: 1,481, Level: 11
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 19 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

fenrir1887

Sounds interesting and highly amusing to see these pictures and their caption.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:30 PM   #14
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

joz

Feel free to post a pic with a caption everyone. Let's have some fun here.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #15
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Kids, this is the improper way to do erotic asphyxiation.

"Damn, What was the safe word again?"
Old 02-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #16
6,652 posts
View Stats

joz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post

I told you I don't do softcore anymore!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:56 AM   #17
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

"Give me back that filet o' fish, give me that fish."
Old 02-08-2010, 08:57 AM   #18
6,652 posts
View Stats

joz

It's over 9,000!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #19
Regular Poster
249 posts
EJT2012 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 16
Points: 3,359, Level: 16 Points: 3,359, Level: 16 Points: 3,359, Level: 16
Level up: 78%
Level up: 78%, 91 Points needed Level up: 78% Level up: 78%

EJT2012

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
( Click to show/hide )
Old 02-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #20
Donor
2,680 posts
sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

sabby

MY DADDY CAN BEAT UP YOUR DADDY!!!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #21
6,652 posts
View Stats

joz

This...is....NOT SPARTA!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #22
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

"Excuse me, can you scratch my ear. I can't reach it and it is driving me nuts. Rrrraaaggggghhhh! Ah that is so good. Thank you."

"So my doctor says they'll shrink up like raisins within the year but I don't care just look at how big my veins are. Totally worth it. Rrrraaaggggghhhh!"

"I had to get a bidet because I can no longer wipe my own ass. Rrrraaaggggghhhh!"
Old 02-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #23
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

"Put that cookie down! NOW!"
Old 02-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #24
Donor
2,680 posts
View Stats

sabby

GET OFF THE CELL PHONE MORON, YOU CUT ME OFF!!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #25
1,757 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Mareeps

"NO! Not into the pit! It BURNS!"