Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Old 04-28-2011, 02:01 AM   #26
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

Re: Post your best score

Not sure how you got warped, did you use a staff without knowing what it does? I think that's the only item that gets the "warp" effect. You could've also run into the exit without realizing it and ended up on the next floor early and been too weak.

Thanks for the video, sucks how bad my search ability is. From watching those videos I honestly think I could beat the score. I know I can get 200k but the problem is getting a perfect start, not very easy for me. I've been swearing at this game for the last hour or so.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:07 AM   #27
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%

Tails

wanna put that up on youtube DB?

Old 04-28-2011, 02:08 AM   #28
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

If I beat or equaled it then yes for sure. I'd love to have a reason to post a video on the RU channel.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:09 AM   #29
Donor
912 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%

Dojah

Yeah you're right, I was going through staffs not knowing what they did. I wish I would of had it happen to me sooner. All the ones I used gave me good results until that one. I put a good amount of time into it so I gave up and didn't want to retry.

That was the first video that popped up from google. I bet you over looked it on accident. 200k would be an amazing score, keep at it. That would be a great vid for the RU youtube channel.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:17 AM   #30
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

One of these times I'll hit a lucky run and get a high score. I just hope all the planets align just right and I can manage to beat that video. He left out the hidden trick but I'm not sure if he even knew about it. We shall see.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:03 AM   #31
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
If I beat or equaled it then yes for sure. I'd love to have a reason to post a video on the RU channel.
I meant your swearing.

Old 04-28-2011, 03:51 AM   #32
1,627 posts
Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 49
Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49
Level up: 27%
Level up: 27%, 1,252 Points needed Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Josephjo

Quote:
One of these times I'll hit a lucky run and get a high score. I just hope all the planets align just right and I can manage to beat that video. He left out the hidden trick but I'm not sure if he even knew about it. We shall see.
Good luck with that D.B.

I just checked on Twin Galaxies, a few of the records have improved since S.C's original post:-

NTSC

Flying Disk - 570
Footbag - 201260
Halfpipe - 25103
Skating - 5020
Surfing - 9

There's no BMX mentioned for the NTSC version.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #33
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49 Points: 40,908, Level: 49
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 942 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

joz

Quote:
We should make this into a high score challenge forum game. If no one can take your high score you get a point. Sound good?
There already is one and it died. ... ... ...Pass the Puck

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Retro Uprising - Arcade - Lost Castle In Darkmist, The - Highscores really fun game

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Arcade World Record
Old 04-28-2011, 01:39 PM   #34
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
There already is one and it died.
Yeah but that's a specific contest with a revolving badge, only the badge holder can issue a challenge. My idea for this one is just let anyone issue a challenge at anytime, for fun.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #35
6,652 posts
joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!joz has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

joz

I see what you're getting at now.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:12 PM   #36
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Either way it's just an idea since this topic went nowhere. I mainly just bumped this because the topic of having the world record is interesting.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #37
Donor
912 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

Dojah

That is a fun game Joz.

I might as well post a couple.
Bullfight-Very fun game
Nibbler (set 1)-Tough game
Punisher, The
Rygar Legendary Warrior
Simpsons Bart vs. the Space Mutants
Sonic Spinball-I would like to see if I can get a perfect game.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:31 PM   #38
1,627 posts
Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Josephjo has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49 Points: 40,598, Level: 49
Level up: 27%
Level up: 27%, 1,252 Points needed Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Josephjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojah View Post
Sonic Spinball-I would like to see if I can get a perfect game.
I don't know about 'perfect game' but having watched your vids (and Seahawk's) maybe this is the score you could aim for 176,375,500.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #39
Regular Poster
164 posts
Thunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just rightThunderlips is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 18
Points: 3,989, Level: 18 Points: 3,989, Level: 18 Points: 3,989, Level: 18
Level up: 35%
Level up: 35%, 261 Points needed Level up: 35% Level up: 35%

Thunderlips

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Either way it's just an idea since this topic went nowhere. I mainly just bumped this because the topic of having the world record is interesting.
I think this topic would have more staying power if it was slightly modified;

Post the best score (in your opinion) of the user above you.

People will have different opinions on different users. They will also be curious as to what other users feel is their best.

example:

Josephjo- lots of choose from, I saw the" Vigilante" video and I think he milked just about every point you can out of it, especially with finishing every stage with a second or two left.

Comments

Old 04-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #40
6,652 posts
View Stats

joz

Bravo THunderlips! Excellent idea!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:54 PM   #41
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Interesting idea. I'm open to ideas and this is Kongs topic anyways,
Old 04-29-2011, 01:09 AM   #42
Donor
912 posts
View Stats

Dojah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephjo View Post
I don't know about 'perfect game' but having watched your vids (and Seahawk's) maybe this is the score you could aim for 176,375,500.
Yeah that was a bad way to put it. I meant with out dying. I could not imagine collecting all the rings on that game.
If that is the world record I doubt I can anywhere close. I think I was figuring if I didn't die and got all the time bonuses I would top out aorund 150 or so.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:28 AM   #43
6,652 posts
View Stats

joz

My pick from Dojah's collection is Retro Uprising - Arcade - Karnov (US)
Dojah is an excellent gamer all around. Not too many if any shmup trophies, but he's a very difficult opponent to challenge in any side scrolling adventure and beat em' ups.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:59 AM   #44
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

Retro Uprising - Arcade - Mobile Suit Gundam

Have to say this for Joz.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #45
6,652 posts
View Stats

joz

Really? You should play it and you'll see that's not even a very good score. I was basically just using the same move over again because that's all I can do with a keyboard. What do you think I'm best at Tails?
Old 04-29-2011, 09:02 AM   #46
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
View Stats

Tails

I have played it. I've gotten close to that score once.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #47
6,652 posts
View Stats

joz

I see. Well then maybe I don't give myself enough credit sometimes huh?
Old 04-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #48
Donor
912 posts
View Stats

Dojah

Ah I forgot about good old Karnov. Very fun game.

Yeah Joz, I don't think you ever give yourself enough credit. You have some amazing gaming skills buddy. I think it would be fair to say you are one of the best players on the site, and foolish to think otherwise.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #49
Regular Poster
3,678 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32 Points: 15,929, Level: 32
Level up: 44%
Level up: 44%, 621 Points needed Level up: 44% Level up: 44%

elrod21

I agree with that too Joz! You have the skills and all with just the keyboard.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:25 PM   #50
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 29
Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29 Points: 13,436, Level: 29
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 14 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009

StarfoxFan2009

Elrod, this one is the one that impressed me the most: Retro Uprising - Arcade - Captain America & the Avengers 602,400