Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Old 12-11-2008, 03:10 AM   #1
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kong

Mini City

This is a simple game. Each day every person that clicks the link increases the cities population. When the population gets high enough you can get new links to click that increase other things. Not much to it.

Increase Population
Increase Industry
Increase Transportation
Increase Security
Let Computer Decide
View Stats

Last edited by Kong; 04-23-2009 at 09:05 PM..
Old 12-11-2008, 04:41 AM   #2
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Re: Mini City

Can we interact with it at all?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:20 AM   #3
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65

Kong

Nope. Click the link once a day and it grows. I said it was simple.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:12 AM   #4
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

jim5cents

population 11? this is going to take a little bit of work.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:11 AM   #5
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

somebody's making a killing off this idea
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 12-11-2008, 01:34 PM   #6
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 17
Points: 3,641, Level: 17 Points: 3,641, Level: 17 Points: 3,641, Level: 17
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 209 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%

tanc24

This is like SimCity for special needs people. Seems that I'll fit right in.
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 12-13-2008, 06:44 AM   #7
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%

Kugyince

I like how teams and people are claiming land/houses as theirs. :P[br]Posted on: December 11, 2008, 03:15:44 PM_________________________________________________D amn urban sprawl.

Old 12-13-2008, 10:53 PM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

This is pretty dumb but if you guys keep bumping this topic I'll keep clicking the link.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #9
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63

Kugyince

Yeah I'll keep clicking the link. I like to see the minor changes from last time.

Funny thing is, here I am on RU at work yet my work place has blocked the link to mini city for "game playing".

Old 12-14-2008, 03:11 AM   #10
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
View Stats

Kong

That is a lame link to block for "game playing" how much work productivity is lost on clicking a link. My guess is less than the amount of time people spend trying to find a working proxy to get around the work rules.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #11
Regular Poster
255 posts
Stupid Flanders is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 9
Points: 1,056, Level: 9 Points: 1,056, Level: 9 Points: 1,056, Level: 9
Level up: 78%
Level up: 78%, 44 Points needed Level up: 78% Level up: 78%

Stupid Flanders

how many people do you need until you can increase industry, improve the transport network, etc.?
<br />OK. I'm not changing my sig anymore!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:10 PM   #12
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20 Points: 5,619, Level: 20
Level up: 89%
Level up: 89%, 131 Points needed Level up: 89% Level up: 89%

laserboy1134

I clicked, can I be dictat...err...mayor now?
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!
Old 12-15-2008, 05:19 PM   #13
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

We get to increase industry now. I demand the right to open up a child sweatshop on my area. We shall manufacture those cheap 50-in-1 plug n' play game controllers. All pirated, of course. Yargh matey!

Old 12-15-2008, 05:53 PM   #14
Donor
2,680 posts
sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38
Level up: 83%
Level up: 83%, 402 Points needed Level up: 83% Level up: 83%

sabby

Added a link to increase our industrial factor, got to make sure we have a place for Tenser's "kiddies".
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:51 AM   #15
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Someone up north went condo and Sabby's house turned into a factory.

We should probably designate one person to increase industry once a day while everyone else focuses on population.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:21 AM   #16
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20 Points: 4,839, Level: 20
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 911 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

count100

I will do the industry for you guys tenser. I have no house there so why not I will go and build industry.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:59 PM   #17
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Bump.

Old 12-20-2008, 02:10 PM   #18
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

jim5cents

does anyone have any idea about how large one of these mini cities can get up too?
Old 12-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #19
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

Seems we have to increase industry more as someone just left our city to look for work.

Unemployment = 1% *rolls eyes*

Old 12-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #20
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats

count100

There is 0% unemployment now. Tenser I have been upgrading the industry. I think that I just missed yesterday because of work in the afternoon.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:10 AM   #21
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Can we only do one or the other? I did industry first just in case but I didn't see anything saying my second time didn't work. It even showed a building animation both times(or is that just a loading screen?).
Old 12-21-2008, 10:48 AM   #22
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
View Stats

count100

I think that Tenser was looking for one person to do the industry part of it so it does not outgrow the town itself. Thats why I went and volunteered for that position of doing that
Old 12-21-2008, 12:11 PM   #23
Donor
2,621 posts
View Stats

jim5cents

i think i will occupy myself with making babies in this town.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:09 PM   #24
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
View Stats

Kugyince

I imagine too much industry would increase the pollution.

Old 12-22-2008, 03:09 AM   #25
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I imagine too much industry would increase the pollution.
Like that's going to bother me. Production at all costs!