Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Old 11-10-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

DrunkN

Riddles

A straightforward game. The riddle master gives a riddle, the first person to call out the answer becomes the riddle master. The riddle master has one day to think of a new riddle. If no one solves the riddle within three days the riddle master must give a new hint, although the riddle master can give a hint whenever he/she wants to. At anytime, the riddle master can pass up their turn leaving it up for grabs, and they can use it again later. If a riddle is too vague people can ask for a hint, but no guarantees till every third day.

I'll start.

They tail their masters in the sun
Yet they wander freely in moonlight
Though sadly, they must hide from their opposite
Or they will be swept away by light

Last edited by DrunkN; 11-10-2009 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: changed one rule
Old 11-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #2
Regular Poster
28 posts
bakingumby is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 3
Points: 250, Level: 3 Points: 250, Level: 3 Points: 250, Level: 3
Level up: 50%
Level up: 50%, 50 Points needed Level up: 50% Level up: 50%

bakingumby

Re: Riddles

stars...
how will the new riddlemaster know they are right until the old one confirms they are?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingumby View Post
stars...
how will the new riddlemaster know they are right until the old one confirms they are?
Stars are incorrect.

The new riddle master will be told by the old one if they guessed correctly.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:26 AM   #4
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

jim5cents

comets?
Old 11-10-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23 Points: 7,745, Level: 23
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 305 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

david man45

You just answered yourself.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61 Points: 71,254, Level: 61
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 19,296 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Slime Slayer

bah, its shadows
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-11-2009, 01:09 AM   #7
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
bah, its shadows
This is correct. You've got at least a day.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:00 AM   #8
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Slime Slayer

What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten?
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 11-11-2009, 02:07 AM   #9
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Playing cards?
Old 11-11-2009, 02:09 AM   #10
Donor
912 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Level: 28
Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28 Points: 12,034, Level: 28
Level up: 54%
Level up: 54%, 416 Points needed Level up: 54% Level up: 54%

Dojah

I was going to say roses but that sounds better.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:22 AM   #11
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

db, your up
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-11-2009, 02:42 AM   #12
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63

Dudebro

I have no riddles that wouldn't be easily googled. I pass my turn to whoever wants it.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:50 AM   #13
Donor
912 posts
Dojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their headDojah has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats

Dojah

Ok here is one.

I turn polar bears white
And I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
And make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?"
Old 11-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #14
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

Coldness?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:06 AM   #15
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

Yes, CO2.

Yes I can guess the riddle. Doesn't mean I know the answer.

Last edited by Kong; 11-11-2009 at 04:08 AM..
Old 11-11-2009, 04:10 AM   #16
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
View Stats

Dudebro

Is it pressure?
Old 11-11-2009, 04:20 AM   #17
Donor
912 posts
View Stats

Dojah

No its not pressure, and I guess I should of added "Can you guess the riddle correctly?"

Kong was on the right track.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #18
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Kong

No, CO2.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:56 PM   #19
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,545, Level: 12 Points: 1,545, Level: 12 Points: 1,545, Level: 12
Level up: 9%
Level up: 9%, 455 Points needed Level up: 9% Level up: 9%

OldTimer

Alcohol?
Old 11-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #20
Regular Poster
306 posts
zarny is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 11
Points: 1,499, Level: 11 Points: 1,499, Level: 11 Points: 1,499, Level: 11
Level up: 99%
Level up: 99%, 1 Points needed Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

zarny

beer?
Old 11-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #21
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

i dont know, but i dont want to look at it
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #22
Donor
912 posts
View Stats

Dojah

Everyone has got it wrong so far, but Kong was closest, but not co2.

Something like 80% of harvard students get this wrong while most 1st graders get it right.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:55 PM   #23
Regular Poster
11,175 posts
View Stats

Slime Slayer

nothing
kong on Bronies:

Old 11-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #24
Regular Poster
168 posts
mario90s has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
Level: 13
Points: 2,180, Level: 13 Points: 2,180, Level: 13 Points: 2,180, Level: 13
Level up: 40%
Level up: 40%, 270 Points needed Level up: 40% Level up: 40%

mario90s