Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 1409 USD (28%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 09-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 58
Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58 Points: 56,752, Level: 58
Level up: 21%
Level up: 21%, 1,598 Points needed Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

ZedIsDead

+1 (+1/-0)     
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Comments

Old 09-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #2
Donor
815 posts
Smittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 686 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

Smittycal

+1 (+1/-0)     

Its not the BEST THREAD EVER until you throw some UFC into the mix (martial arts that is)

RUN FOREST!!

Comments

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/image/neverends1.gif
Old 09-18-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

RU Joe

+1 (+1/-0)     

Tails:
(re: Kong's balls)
Quote:
I can't even begin to post how freaking funny this is!!!
Look back in the thread to see that these balls (deez nuts?) have been rolling for some time now.

But hey, let's play with them some more.
Kong won't mind, after all, he's the one who dragged them out for us to play with in the first place.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Sorry, I meant to say 'deez nutz'.
There is a difference.

Dr. Dre is the only one who can help you with that particular problem.

Kids:
Don't go to see what I'm talking about, it will only warp your little brain.
Just look what happened to me:

I am the one on the left.

Comments

Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

ZedIsDead

You're one weird dude, Joe. And I mean that in a good way.

Now, Contra vs. Duck Hunt!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16U394NZSTk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Contra vs. Duck Hunt[/ame]
Old 09-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #5
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

samejamesbond

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat View Post
You're one weird dude, Joe. And I mean that in a good way.

Now, Contra vs. Duck Hunt!

YouTube - Contra vs. Duck Hunt
Nice.

Pwnage is his middle name:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYxtnmY6Arw"]YouTube - FFVIII - Renzokuken + LionHeart[/ame]

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

And thus Squall is:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik"]YouTube - Its Over 9000!!! [Original Video and Audio][/ame][nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik]YouTube - Its Over 9000!!! [Original Video and Audio[/nomedia]

Comments

Remove Pootis
Old 09-18-2009, 04:54 PM   #6
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 52
Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52 Points: 45,976, Level: 52
Level up: 41%
Level up: 41%, 1,074 Points needed Level up: 41% Level up: 41%

DrunkN

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
Now it's even more filled with obscure memes, why don't we just throw it's over nine thousand in this topic as well?
Fantastic.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #7
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
View Stats

ZedIsDead

+1 (+1/-0)     

Nice. I ranked your post up. You can say what you want about Squall, but he's got one sweet weapon.

I knew she wasn't a virgin.

Comments

Old 09-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #8
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

RU Joe

+1 (+1/-0)     

Ninjatiamat:

Thank you SO MUCH for saying I am a weird dude.
You seem to be peculiar yourself.
You have no idea how long I have waited to add a similar feather to this one,:
Quote:
.Quote:
. . .. ... ....Since you're a weirdo I figure you might appreciate this pic- ... .. . .
-Dudebro Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER

(This is a compliment, thank you Dudebro.
You are relatively strange and unusual as well.)
which is already in place 'in my cap'.
Oh man, I have tears of joy.
THANKS, you guys.

Someone recognizes and appreciates my odd talents, AT LAST!!
(with most its all way over their heads, or they don't want to be caught enjoying such things)

Re: Contra Vs. Duck Hunt
He forgot to mow down that damn dog.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rN4yDNj5ME"]YouTube - Duck Hunt Hacked (shooting the dog)[/ame]

OH, MAN DO I HATE THAT DOG!!

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Samejamesbond:

FFVIII PS2?

Comments

Old 09-18-2009, 06:26 PM   #9
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

samejamesbond

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
FFVIII PS2?
It's PS1, it's arguably the most customisable fantasy.
I should have posted this video, it shows blasting zone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRxJm_C21IM"]YouTube - Squall's Desperation Moves[/ame]

I still don't see why people don't think he's awesome...

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat View Post
Nice. I ranked your post up. You can say what you want about Squall, but he's got one sweet weapon.

I knew she wasn't a virgin.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwwUfuJZr8"]YouTube - Captain falcon says yesz for 9:04 minutes[/ame]

Couldn't say it any better.

Comments

Remove Pootis
Old 09-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Too bizarre.
Does the number 9000 have special significance in that show?
(is it Dragon Balls-Z?)
Why not an even 10k?
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 09-18-2009, 05:22 PM   #11
5,572 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

DrunkN

The power scouter measures a potential destruction ability in numbers up to 9,000 or something like that. I never did understand that show.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Any Duke Nukem fans out there?

WARNING!
EXTREME LANGUAGE AND SEXIST PIG CONTENT.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66Wza1Ka-w"]YouTube - Duke Nukem One-Liners[/ame]

(Wow what a great compilation, I thought I had heard them all!)

Drunkninja:
I never got behind Dragon Balls-Z either.
Looked like enless conflicts and little storyline to me, but then again I just couldn't get past all of the YELLING and YELLING and YELLING!
(there is a time and a place for it - they call it heavy metal.)

It reminded me of the movie 'Battle Angel Alita'

With Alita's voice being done by the same girl who did the voice of Rio Kinezono

from Burn-up W, Amanda Winn Lee

Lots of YELLING in both those roles.

Samejamesbond:
ALL RPG's are awesome, but some people lack the patience and sophistication to see it.
I like that Squall character, it looks like he really comes in handy during boss battles.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #13
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

samejamesbond

Soul Calibur has it's official Joke Character:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSOpTJsR474"]YouTube - Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny E3 09: Dampierre vs. Hilde Gameplay[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-UUo5JMVoc"]YouTube - Soul Calibur Broken Destiny : Dampierre & Kratos Critical Finish[/ame]

Remove Pootis
Old 09-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #14
Donor
815 posts
Smittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just rightSmittycal is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23 Points: 7,364, Level: 23
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 686 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

Smittycal

Its not the BEST THREAD EVER untill I post the following..

Japanese sure do like to take PICTURES

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRJEWo88xmo"]YouTube - 酒井法å..被告ã.®è¬.罪会見[/ame]
THE NEW HALO ANIME on SPIKE!! (preview)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A6lojxvmy4"]YouTube - Halo Legends - The Babysitter (Preview) (Spike TV)[/ame]

and
LIVE ACTION BATTLE ANGEL ALITA MOVIE!!

http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/image/neverends1.gif
Old 09-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #15
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

samejamesbond

Greatest Motorcycle Chase EVAR (yes with an A)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc9iwNLFpvE"]YouTube - FF7ACC Kadaj Chase[/ame]

Bahamut Fight: (NSFW - Language, and no it's not Cid or Barret)

Part 1:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeyyJSmLW3w&NR=1"]YouTube - FF7ACC Bahamut SIN Part 1[/ame]

Part2:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYmlJoCk7uU&feature=related"]YouTube - FF7ACC Bahamut SIN Part 2[/ame]

Remove Pootis
Old 09-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #16
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc9iwNLFpvE"]YouTube - FF7ACC Kadaj Chase[/ame]

FF7ACC Kadaj Chase - If nothing else, it's flashy.
Where are their helmets? (young people seem to think they're immortal for a limited time)
Also, were they trained by Charlie's Angels?
I think we have seen those kind of moves before, specifically how they took out the helicopter.

FF7ACC Bahamut Sin part 1-
Isn't that the demon Scorne from Gauntlet Legends: Dark Legacy?
Maybe it's his brother.
I wonder if Bahamut plays baccarat.

part 2-
That's the music from the Matrix.

Man am I a nit-picker today.
WHATEVER they are great vids (holy epic, Batman!) so don't take me too seriously.
Remember,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWqmuT8enc4"]YouTube - If You Were Gay - Ouran High School Host Club[/ame]

...but I'm not gay.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #17
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

samejamesbond

+2 (+2/-0)     

JoeGrotoeski you like Cloud vs. Sephiroth but now you hate this?

Did this happen to you?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrJ47f-uIJU"]YouTube - Falcon Kick[/ame]

If yes, I don't blame you.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Or one of the bellow?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmLQPI5wBTE&feature=related"]YouTube - Old Lady Punch - FALCON PUNCH[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bu4yuUrCq0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Falcon Kick![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6y7Nd5EUIc&feature=player_embedded#t=23"]YouTube - Granny Falcon Kicks The Baby[/ame]

Comments

Last edited by samejamesbond; 09-19-2009 at 03:16 PM..

Remove Pootis
Old 09-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #18
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Samejamesbond:

Quote:
JoeGrotoeski you like Cloud vs. Sephiroth but now you hate this?
Wha? HATE?
No way.
When did I say that? I'm only joking around here and hope you are too.

What is a falcon kick and what show is it from?
Old 09-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #19
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski View Post
What is a falcon kick and what show is it from?
It's from an overrated character from F-Zero. He never actually gets out of the vehicle but for some reason people like him. Also he's not even the best racer in the game but no one likes overwieght samurais who drive pink vehicles.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #20
5,572 posts
View Stats

DrunkN

+2 (+2/-0)     

It's from a movie :P

Comments

Old 09-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #21
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Judge Dredd meets Power Rangers.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #22
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Dudebro:

Quote:
It's from an overrated character from F-Zero. He never actually gets out of the vehicle but for some reason people like him. Also he's not even the best racer in the game but no one likes overwieght samurais who drive pink vehicles.
Of course people like samurai in pink vehicles, I do.
All samurai are overweight.
No one will dare to bug them for riding in a pink vehicle.
Just like Elvis in his later years.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:45 PM   #23
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

Dudebro

Oh you sly devil, you knew full well who Cpt Failure is!

Quote:
All samurai are overweight.
You think so?

Last edited by Dudebro; 09-19-2009 at 10:49 PM..
Old 09-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #24
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

samejamesbond

Captain Falcon is the equal of Chuck Norris.

Solid Snake thinks Captain Falcon an Equal, need I say more?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYNaZDRHRz0&feature=related"]YouTube - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Snake Codec Calls (3/4)[/ame]
(He's the last one)

And, Capt. Falcon killed God in F-Zero GX, need I say more?

Remove Pootis
Old 09-20-2009, 01:20 AM   #25
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

RU Joe

Samejamesbond:

Quote:
Captain Falcon is the equal of Chuck Norris.
Let's get this straight.
In the order of toughness, first comes Moses.

This was established by the AVGN in his video 'Bible Adventures' where he says:
"Man, nobody edit with Moses. Not even Chuck Norris."

So what we can determine from this statement is that Chuck Norris is second toughest next to Moses.
So...
Who is the third toughest?

Last edited by Dudebro; 09-20-2009 at 01:45 AM.. Reason: removed word and infraction given