View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

Re: Chinese FPS game targets American Soldiers

Quote:
I meant DB is being rational about this situation
You say that like I'm normally irrational. Thanks for the backhanded insult.

Quote:
I think his point is that it is specifically Americans
Doesn't matter. The US has many enemies and they train to fight us all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG
you must admit that the U.S. has pretty much appointed itself 'Sheriff of The World'
Well no I don't have to admit that. I know it's partially true but you're leaving out how the rest of the world usually stays out of everything and expects the US to get involved. The whole damned if you do damned if you don't thing. But that's not on topic really.

Last edited by Dudebro; 05-18-2011 at 06:45 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote