Thread: Game requests
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 04:49 PM   #3
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kong

Re: Game requests

I fixed the typo. Thanks.

Gyromite is also known as Robot Gyro and already online. To control the robot you have to use control pad two. To switch between control pads press > and <. It is a bit tricky at first but gets easy and boring after a while. I have the high score. ;D

Adventure Island 4 is already here.

Sunday Funday is the same as Menace Beach. The story and some graphics are changed though. I guess it is different enough to have both. It also has a lame fish game and song that Menace Beach is missing. Sunday Funday added.

I added Super Spike V'Ball

I will get to the rest of the list later. You know several of those games require reading Japanese to play.

You may now request Genesis games. I think this is where a bulk of the requests will come from. I added the first couple of Genesis games today. I will go alphabetical when there are not pending requests.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote