Thread: who would win?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #11
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Winnebagel

Re: who would win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post
You make some good points. While I do agree that the TMNT games are relatively easy compared to the tough as nails BT games, I was visualizing the fight to be a bit differently using the full potential of each side outside of the games.

Sure the BT have lazer guns and mutating limbs and what not, but they are used to fighting big and slow enemies. BT style is upfront and use force to beat the crap out of the enemies.
The TMNT are trained in the art of ninjitsu so I would expect them to fight as a ninja would. So hiding and striking from the shadows would be their style. Shurikens have less firepower than a lazer, but they are still effective and are silent. You can't block something you don't see or hear coming.

But you know what? The only real way to find out is if they make a game or comic out of this.

What do you think about Double Dragon vs Bad Dudes?
Why thank you. Same to you. As far as the Toads, the only thing we can really base things on is the situations they encounter in the game. Based on that, it could be determined that they encountered extermely difficult situations and enemies.

I agree that TMNT would have an advantage in the stealth department, but I think that in open combat, the Toads would have the advantage due to extreme strength and destructive force.

Double Dragon vs Bad Dudes:

- I think Billy and Jimmy Lee would take out the Bad Dudes due to DD possessing more moves and being more durable. Both have a windmill kick, but the Lee's have the super uppercut, the knee bash, and use a huge array of weapons.

Here's one for everyone:

Ikari Warriors vs M.E.R.C.S.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!