View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #1
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CatalystiCam

Playing Final Fantasy VIII

Yeah playing a game I honestly never thought I would want to play again. I've wanted to play it a lot though as of late. Last I played it was so long ago, I think I just hated the complexity of it.

That's just that too, I've already noticed... It's so much different, not in the terms of battle, but just the Junctioning, the Guardian Force's, drawing magic, etc. (guess that is aspects of battle)

Making this thread to document my play through, and get assistance, because I may need it with this game being far different than any other Final Fantasy Game I've played.

Enjoying the game immensely thus far though, I'm at the first mission with Zell and Seifer.

Hoping the fact that every enemy in the game remains the same level as you won't bother me. I can see it being good and bad.

I think it goes without saying, but NO SPOILERS! Thanks guys.

Edit: Wrote this quick, so yeah. Apologize for the short bursts of random sentences, and structure. Usually work a bit more at that, Don't have much time for this at the moment though, I just wanted to get the thread going.

Last edited by CatalystiCam; 09-17-2012 at 10:59 PM..