Thread: ER Visit
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:46 AM   #16
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

Re: ER Visit

@stevencassidy13....That is true! The sad thing is that people that abuse these prescriptions completely ruin it for the ones who actually need it. In the long run, the docs want to give you something synthetic that they claim works better but in all actuality does not. These new " Man-Made " pain pills are just another form of addiction in my book. If theres a will, theres a way, people will find a way to abuse them. The only thing that seems to work for me is the percocet they give me but the docs are very watchful on these kinds of narcotics. I hate being on them , i wish I was 15 again...lol

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Update:

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

UPDATE: So I go to work this morning ( With my docs note ) and was pulled into the office. Turns out now I have to see the company doctor for a Fit -For-Duty evaluation, Well I know how this is going to end up....smh , My MRI appt. is Jan 28th So it looks like I won't be working until then, This is going to suck!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif