View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 10:57 PM   #7
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CatalystiCam

Re: Any of these mods look cool to add to the server?

Some game changing mods would be cool I think anyways. Nothing too severe though of course. I'm trying the Millenaire for now. I just googled a recent one.

I kind of agree with the Jurrasicraft one as well. I think Humans+ would be cool actually. I'm looking for stuff to add to the game.

I'm aware we can't add mods for a while yet, but I figure I test a bunch out and let you know here what I think.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I like the idea of the animals one too, I actually thought the least of that one, but on second look, it's probably just what I'm looking for in one aspect. I'm also looking to make this game scary and threatening again, and have something to defend and build against.