View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #15
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

Re: Being confronted in college...

Time to play devils advocate, someone has to eventually.
Quote:
all I do is say hi or have a casual conversation with her
It might seem casual and innocent to you but maybe she's uncomfortable and too shy to let you know that. Perhaps she caught you checking out her rack or maybe you just gave off some body language you weren't aware of.

I've seen this happen plenty of times and the guy is almost always completely unaware of how creepy he seems to the girl. Naturally she'd tell her boyfriend and he'd feel obligated to defend her, I know I would. If that's what's happening then it really wouldn't be your fault, we're all just human. My advice is the same as everyone else - avoid them both and let them be miserable together.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote