View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 04:44 PM   #13
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46 Points: 35,544, Level: 46
Level up: 7%
Level up: 7%, 1,406 Points needed Level up: 7% Level up: 7%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CatalystiCam

Re: Being confronted in college...

I'm only in high school and it's all just messing around and generally a big joke. If you treat the bugging as a joke and joke around in return then people won't bother you but you treat it badly and flip out and go insane over it than that might be just what they're looking for. People like to pick on the weak links... A lot of people so you can't be one of those weak links.

However, this case seems to be different and personally I wouldn't jump to any conclusions either way. Wait it out, act like you don't care for starters and if it stops then that means he was probably just toying with you.

There is the possibility that it is serious and this guy is one of those super protective jocks and best not mess with those scenarios.

Also the possibility that he just likes to fight and will do anything to get in fights.

Edit: this is my best guesses, I've never encountered a situation like this but I have encountered a lot of others that wound up being people seeing if they can toy with me as it is my first year here because I moved.