Thread: Windows 7
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 03:42 PM   #25
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kong

Re: Windows 7

If your computer meets the recommended requirements (not the minimum) then yes, you should upgrade.

If not then you should buy it anyways and give it to a friend or sell it on ebay or give it away as a prize here.

15 bucks is a great price.

My opinion of the Linux vs Windows vs Mac debate.
Windows = best for average home user
Mac = use it if you have to for work or if it you are already more familiar with it and do not plan to ever be more than casual computer user - Internet, email, flash games etc.
Linux = best if you want to get a head start. In another 5 years it will replace Windows in market share and be the best for the average home user. It is not there yet though.

I agree with Seahawk.

I use vLite - Windows Vista configuration tool If you can get it installed, it is very awesome.

Last edited by Kong; 06-04-2010 at 03:44 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote