View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #12
Forum lurker
15,575 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Tails

Re: Should we accept scores to be submitted in games that don't have a normal score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
I think having an alternate type of score in games is kind of cool. It keeps things interesting. Whether it's money, population, or lowest score (i.e. Golf games), it is an interesting way to track your success that deviates from the typical points high score.
I agree, as long as they can't max out, that would be boring.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote