View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #10
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63 Points: 111,340, Level: 63
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 18,710 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Dudebro

+1 (+1/-0)     
Re: PS2 horror games

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU Joe View Post

The entire game is just sneaking up on people and killing them in sick ways using various weapons, which is horrific in its own way, but I do not think this game can be called a 'horror' game.

Psychopathic stealth - killings galore, but no monsters, undead, aliens, demons, or anything else.
I think it counts as horror. Some people would get a sick thrill out of it, I was horrified by what the game wanted to me to do and what the npcs were doing. It also had some serious tension going on. It's like Texas Chainsaw Massacre, that's horror right?

Comments

sounds right up his sick little street!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote