View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 08:03 PM   #12
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

Re: Games won't play on FireFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodiccuss View Post
Thx, but if IE is whatever is compatible w my system, then why isn't ArcadeOX working on EI11?
That is because that is the newest release of IE and the bugs have not been worked out yet. Your only safe , secure options are FF 3.6 or any IE that will work / be compatible with your system. Chrome or Edge does not work either so it is between those two, IE is trial and error with finding the right version for you, We are working to have ArcadeOx operable on most browsers.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif