View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #14
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Re: I need to work on my cellphone camera skills

You should consider moving the machine out of that space, especially if you leave Wiiconnect24 on. Leaving the left side unventilated will eventually burn out the laser for the CD drive. I used to keep my Wii horizontal until that happened to me last summer. Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
@Seahawk- that game in front of your Snes, the one with the white silhouette of a girl holding one arm up, is it good? I wanted to try it but I never got around to it. The name escapes me and I can't read it from the picture but I know the cover.
That game is Persona 3 for the PS2. In my opinion it is the best RPG released for the PS2. Persona 4 (to the left of No More Heroes) is also good, but if you choose one, make it Persona 3.