View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Seahawk

Re: my search for a new server continues

How much do you guys want your own server? Enough to have a donation drive for it?

I ask because prices have dropped. Our provider Host Altitude has been bought out by Nitrous Networks, and the prices have gone down about 25% there.

Alternatively, I got this offer in the email:
------
As you may or may not know, Host Altitude was acquired by Nitrous Networks LTD and will now be the main operator.

We understand that the closure of Host Altitude may have left a sour taste in some peoples mouths, but I assure you that we can make it up to you.

Because we are still in the process of sorting servers for Host Altitude, we would urge you to try hosting with our parent company, Nitrous Networks

We provide EU and US servers and are offering 50% off for all returning HA customers.

Nitrous Networks uses a custom control panel called NiTROPanel, read about it here.

To get 50% off, use the promo code "ha-rescue" on checkout
------

NN also has their own MC services, with even cheaper prices than Host Altitude (+ that 50% off offer).

Just throwing options out there. If people are willing to help out with the cost (except Tenser, since he already did), we could get this going again.