View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 04:25 AM   #25
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kong

Re: what should we add next - part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Honestly I think this is a big issue and should be a priority. We're talking about saved games being deleted right?
The plan, add a button to open the ArcadeOX folder on your computer so you can easily access and manage files. Button would appear below the "Toggle Pop Up" button.

Also if the ArcadeOX Temp folder starts to get large display a warning message.

In Firefox use Programs Folder instead of Temp Folder.

In IE there is no option, it has to stay in the temp folder. So if you want to back up your saves you will need to click the folder button and then manually copy the files to a safe location.

Also it would be an option to store saves on the server the same as Java does but this would be difficult and take a larger donation and more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Add support for other sites to use ArcadeOX. - Like? IE play RU games on other sites?
I mean allow other sites to run games in ArcadeOX directly from their site. Two ways of doing this, either give them the files so they can do it themselves or allow them to upload the games here and we host them and they embed them the same as they would embed a Youtube video.

Quote:
Add ability to run untrusted files from other sites safely. So you could run a file that might have a virus and still be safe. Like a condom for the Internet. - If we could get Photoshop CS2 like this I'd be so happy I miss Photoshop.
Nothing that big. The main point would be to run small untrusted files. Something that is under 10MB and you want to use but think it might have a virus. You could run it inside ArcadeOX and not risk being infected by the virus.

Also you can post new ideas that I haven't thought of yet.
My SignatureDisplay Signature