Thread: one year ago
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #10
Donor
2,680 posts
sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!sabby has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38 Points: 24,248, Level: 38
Level up: 83%
Level up: 83%, 402 Points needed Level up: 83% Level up: 83%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

sabby

Re: one year ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000 View Post
Thanks Sabby. The first time we spoke, I don't believe it was on good terms. Thanks for not holding that against me.
The whole soccer/football discussion? Boy, I really got under your skin on that one didn't I. Just messing around really. Thank you for not holding anything against me. It's the only sport I really can not play or know anything about. Although I WILL hold the fact that I beat you in the World Cup challenge we had.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.