Thread: ER Visit
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 06:54 AM   #1
I Want Your Scores!
Donor
Game Mod
931 posts
Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Jason L. Davis has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 25
Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25 Points: 9,248, Level: 25
Level up: 45%
Level up: 45%, 502 Points needed Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jason L. Davis

Jason L. Davis

ER Visit

Sooo, Once again I find myself In the ER earlier last night. Hereditary problems are really starting to show themselves. I will be 30 In april but It really feels like im turning 50 because of my back. My mother and cousin have The Triple " D " disease and I think I may have it. Not to mention I already know I have that is bugging me right now; Scoliosis , 2 Herniated Disc , And Sciatica. I now have a date with the surgeon Jan. 28th for an MRI , And then he will be making his decision to cut me open or not. Man this really sucks and I don't wish this upon ANYONE! I have 3 kids and a wife not to mention that I have to be active for. Is anyone else experiencing stuff like this or has had a terrible accident in 2013 that you would like to talk about? Im all ears... Just remember, All you Guys/Gals That are still in school please do not quit and proceed with hard manual labor just to get an early job, Get that education!!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif