View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #6
Donor
Administrator
12,316 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 65
Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65 Points: 151,608, Level: 65
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 29,342 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kong

Re: Retro Street Fight

To be fair I think you should give Sonic a 100 rings and Mario a fire flower and star. I'm not saying that would be a fair fight, just that they should start as powerful as they can be in Sonic 1 and SMB1.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

And Sonic is supposed to be faster than sound but in the games he is only around 3 times faster than Mario.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote