View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63 Points: 117,922, Level: 63
Level up: 38%
Level up: 38%, 12,128 Points needed Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kugyince

Re: Race for The End Challenge

Episode 3:

Took V-Day off obviously.

Grabbed that second water source and explored a wide open section of the cave. One end led to a lava pool, the other to a spider dungeon.

I dropped my furnace and let it do its work as I cheated the dungeon by only opening holes close enough to reach in the chests, finding two more buckets, some bread, string and a few useless things.

Built myself a frame and built myself a nether portal. Still waiting for some more iron to smelt so I can have some armor and swords when I go blaze hunting.

Nether access in 42 minutes.
Attached Images

Last edited by Kugyince; 02-15-2012 at 05:09 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote