Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 569 USD (11%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 05-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62
Level up: 81%
Level up: 81%, 4,021 Points needed Level up: 81% Level up: 81%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Woot they came!

I ordered these last week and they finally arrived!

( Click to show/hide )

They are so awesome!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

Re: Woot they came!

Good for you.

I never understood why people like action figures, but if you're happy, you're happy.

Remove Pootis
Old 05-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 63
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63
Level up: 3%
Level up: 3%, 18,787 Points needed Level up: 3% Level up: 3%

Should I be able to recognize either?

Old 05-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

The first one looks like it's from Disgaea.

Remove Pootis
Old 05-22-2010, 11:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62 Points: 106,729, Level: 62

Fallen Flonne and Conan Edogawa.

Old 05-22-2010, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Whatever you do with these, do it in the privacy of your own room.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63 Points: 111,263, Level: 63

It's not like he bought the anime girl body pillow covers.

NSFW:
( Click to show/hide )

Old 05-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

We don't know that.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Donor
2,621 posts
jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!jim5cents has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 36
Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36 Points: 20,604, Level: 36
Level up: 55%
Level up: 55%, 546 Points needed Level up: 55% Level up: 55%

+5 (+5/-0)     

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMxTFqPET5I]YouTube - Spaceballs - playing with your dolls again?[/ame]

Comments

Old 05-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5cents View Post
Yes!
Funniest movie I have ever seen.

Remove Pootis
Old 05-23-2010, 12:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62
Level up: 86%
Level up: 86%, 2,915 Points needed Level up: 86% Level up: 86%

I rated Jim up. The rest of this topic is creepy and awkward.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,607 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61 Points: 77,506, Level: 61
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,044 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

Enjoy those Tails.

I used to collect a lot of action figures back in the day. I used to collect Star Wars, GI Joe, and Alien vs Predator.

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 05-23-2010, 09:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

You guys are mean.. =/

Old 05-23-2010, 09:59 AM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
View Stats

Sorry, I wan't trying to be...

Remove Pootis
Old 05-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
View Stats

Nothing wrong with it Tailsy. As long as your bills are paid and there's food on your table it's no one's concern what you do with your extra coinage.

Old 05-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,226 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64 Points: 137,288, Level: 64
Level up: 36%
Level up: 36%, 13,162 Points needed Level up: 36% Level up: 36%

I've never understood why people would like dolls, or spectator sports or toy guns, but we all do things others can't understand.

Myself, I have few hobbies that I repeatedly do. They mostly involve a computer (games, programming, online debates, research). I have often spent 36 hours straight, minus bathroom breaks, working on a computer and enjoyed it. Few people would get that but all that matters is that I enjoyed it.

As long as you are doing what you want, you win.

Though, it is a bonus if you can find others that want to do it with you.

I bet the list of stuff I like that most others don't understand is longer than yours.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Well, it's not a doll, its actually a statue (my first of anime, I REALLY wanted an Adell statue but there is none, and the palm figures are sold out and I'll be damned I'll pay 20 bucks for a small figure) when I get my desk I want my desk filled with them displaying. I had palm ones before, from Tenchi Muyu (sp?) they broke when I was little kid, but Sasumi is still around here somewhere. Case Closed is such a great anime, I couldn't pass up it. I have Nintendo beanies from when I was little as well, so I wanted to do something creative with them. Those beanies are actually in really good shape minus Mumbo Jumbo and Bowser's Eyebrow.

I was actually going to ask for ideas on where to put these, thinking about getting a Webcam. Besides wanting to show some of you my mug, my friend has been bugging me to see my room. :P

I'm not that much of a collector. Sure, cards here and there, but nothing as big as this. I wanna get into it full time, but not so overboard that I am Lenny on the Powerpuff Girls. My first goal is to get all these Disgaea figures, found out recently there's a Pleinair one as well. One step at a time. I also want to get these video game statues of like Sonic and Megaman as well.

I'm sorry if my "you guys are mean" sounded weird, I just posted it here because I was excited I finally got Fallen Flonne, and I'll be honest, this is like the only site share info like this on. Not much of an open guy..

Old 05-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,007 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
You guys are mean.. =/
I'm sorry.
I wasn't really trying to be, but I just had to say it.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62 Points: 107,835, Level: 62

I was trying to be mean, mission accomplished I suppose.

I do think the first one is creepy and the second one is just awkward. Neither of these will help with women I can assure you of that. Unless they happen to also like anime or w/e would drive you to get these. Otherwise they'll see those and make a move for the nearest exit.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
21 posts
Davidizer13MK2 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1
Level up: 30%
Level up: 30%, 53 Points needed Level up: 30% Level up: 30%

What you need is a giant robot action figure/model; chicks dig giant robots, so you can have your action figure and your ladyfriends, at the same time. I've had my eye on some Super Robot Wars ones (like lil' Aussenseiter here: Super Robot Wars - DGG-XAM2 Ausenseiter Model Kit [TL300784726] : ToysLogic, Otaku for LIFE), but 50 bucks for a 6-inch model; really? (I've found them for $20, but all the places I saw them for that much seem to be sold out of 'em now.)

Whatever. Awesome for Tails.
Chicks dig giant burning cyborg lava ogres.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,574 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I was trying to be mean, mission accomplished I suppose.

I do think the first one is creepy and the second one is just awkward. Neither of these will help with women I can assure you of that. Unless they happen to also like anime or w/e would drive you to get these. Otherwise they'll see those and make a move for the nearest exit.
Well I actually expected a snide remark from you. ;D

Old 05-24-2010, 03:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

Could be worse. I brought some toys home from Japan that are just a woman from the waist to the lower thigh with a removable skirt. Weirdest/creepiest toy ever. So of course, I bought a bunch and brought them to my friends.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:04 AM   #23 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

I hope you got enough for everyone. Did you think to get one for Tenser?
Old 05-24-2010, 04:10 AM   #24 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,084 posts
View Stats

@DB: There's a reason why you didn't even come close to winning funniest poster.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:16 AM   #25 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,030 posts
View Stats

Hey, it is what it is.