Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 10-01-2014, 12:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Will you press the button?

Making this because of this website I found, so I thought, "why not make an RU thread out of this?" So, to understand how this works, you should go a few rounds on the site here: http://willyoupressthebutton.com/
Now, who shall make the first button?

Last edited by psimaster; 10-01-2014 at 12:17 AM..
Old 10-01-2014, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,092 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,899 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Re: Will you press the button?

There is a button, this button would eliminate Microsoft from the the industry, but it will also force Nintendo to go 3rd party. Do you press the button?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-01-2014, 12:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
There is a button, this button would eliminate Microsoft from the the industry, but it will also force Nintendo to go 3rd party. Do you press the button?
No. Eliminating Microsoft would eliminate PC gaming. I shall not press the button.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Pressing this button will release Half Life 3, but then valve will be bought by Activision.
Do you wish to press this button, yes or no?

Last edited by psimaster; 10-01-2014 at 12:24 AM..
Old 10-01-2014, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,192 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%

I'd push cause the Valve staff could just leave to make another company.

Pressing this button will give you the ability to understand, read, and write any language of your choice but you will never be able to speak in another language (other than your first language). Ever.

(I'm like this when it comes to the Portuguese language anyway)

Remove Pootis
Old 10-01-2014, 12:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
View Stats

Tough decision......yes, because games.
This button will release Pyschonauts 2, but will then cancel Half-Life 3.
Do you press it?

Last edited by psimaster; 10-01-2014 at 12:34 AM..
Old 10-01-2014, 12:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Mr. Sparkle
Donor
Game Mod
1,856 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 52,009, Level: 55 Points: 52,009, Level: 55 Points: 52,009, Level: 55
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 541 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%

Yes, I'd prefer Psychonauts 2 to Half-Life 3. Half-Life is so overrated.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Old 10-01-2014, 12:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedIsDead View Post
You must now make the new button.
Do you wish to continue, yes or no?
Old 10-01-2014, 12:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mr. Sparkle
Donor
Game Mod
1,856 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 55
Points: 52,009, Level: 55 Points: 52,009, Level: 55 Points: 52,009, Level: 55
Level up: 72%
Level up: 72%, 541 Points needed Level up: 72% Level up: 72%

I know, I needed a chance to think for a second.

This button will cause brand new licensed games to be released for the NES, but all of them will be ports of mobile games like Plants vs. Zombies. Do you press it?
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

Old 10-01-2014, 12:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedIsDead View Post
I know, I needed a chance to think for a second.

This button will cause brand new licensed games to be released for the NES, but all of them will be ports of mobile games like Plants vs. Zombies. Do you press it?
I shall press it.
This button shall make Duke Nukem Forever what it was promised to be, but Jontron will have never existed. Do you press this button, yes or no?
Old 10-01-2014, 01:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
5,581 posts
DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!DrunkN has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 51
Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51 Points: 44,169, Level: 51
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 1,081 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%

I am not a fan of Jon, but I wouldn't obliterate the guy over some tacky shooter.

Quote:
Yeah but Double Fine has seen better days imo. I don't think they could pull it off anymore.

If you push the button you get to make the game of your dreams, but you rob some other developer from making theirs. Push?
Old 10-01-2014, 01:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,092 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60 Points: 66,551, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,899 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkN View Post
I am not a fan of Jon, but I wouldn't obliterate the guy over some tacky shooter.

Yeah but Double Fine has seen better days imo. I don't think they could pull it off anymore.

If you push the button you get to make the game of your dreams, but you rob some other developer from making theirs. Push?
Wow, you are really diggin for the pure of heart here arnt you? Of course i press the button.

Big Macs are only 1 cent, but Big Macs are only 1 cent, do you press the button?
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 10-01-2014, 09:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
1,768 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

No, McDonalds isn't very good anyways.

You can live forever but you can't use the internet ever again. Press it?
Old 10-01-2014, 12:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Forum lurker
15,648 posts
Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Tails has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62 Points: 103,897, Level: 62
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 6,853 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%

Old 10-01-2014, 01:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Extra Chrispy
6,725 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43 Points: 31,106, Level: 43
Level up: 4%
Level up: 4%, 1,344 Points needed Level up: 4% Level up: 4%

http://imgur.com/uEbEGzq

LMAO! This one is so evil.

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. Thatís why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-01-2014, 03:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken View Post
imgur: the simple image sharer

LMAO! This one is so evil.
*starts exhaling nonstop*

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

I'm surprised nobody put up that Ren and Stimpy clip yet.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

And no, brawl, I will not press that button.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

This button will give you and two friends telekinetic powers, but one of you goes insane. Do you wish to press the button, yes or no?
Old 10-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
1,768 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Nah, it's too risky, 1/3rd chance I'll get screwed over.

Every time you play the lottery you'll at least make your money back, but every time you win more than you paid you get kicked in the crotch really hard. Do you press it?
Old 10-01-2014, 08:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareeps View Post
Nah, it's too risky, 1/3rd chance I'll get screwed over.

Every time you play the lottery you'll at least make your money back, but every time you win more than you paid you get kicked in the crotch really hard. Do you press it?
I want to keep my balls, no thanks.
This button shall make you a part of Vinesauce, but you will have to play through Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne on hard mode and get the true demon ending For your first stream. Do you wish to press this button, yes or no?

Last edited by psimaster; 10-01-2014 at 08:15 PM..
Old 10-01-2014, 09:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 2,071 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%

No, to hell with vinesauce.

The button grants you one million dollars but takes off a year of your life. To push or not to push?

Old 10-01-2014, 09:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 46
Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46 Points: 35,623, Level: 46
Level up: 12%
Level up: 12%, 1,327 Points needed Level up: 12% Level up: 12%

push it i am dead inside already lol

the button give you spice and wolf 3 but you can't play dating sims anymore
Old 10-02-2014, 08:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince View Post
No, to hell with vinesauce.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

And sure, I don't even play dating sims jeez
This button will give you every item in TF2, but a random kid gets kicked really hard in the balls for every item there is. Do you wish to press this button, yes or no?

---------- Post added 10-02-2014 at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-01-2014 at 10:15 PM ----------

So is this thread dead now or what
Old 10-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Wolf has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
push it i am dead inside already lol

the button give you spice and wolf 3 but you can't play dating sims anymore
I was trying to bait tenser with this one lol it failed
Old 10-02-2014, 08:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by psimaster View Post

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

And sure, I don't even play dating sims jeez
This button will give you every item in TF2, but a random kid gets kicked really hard in the balls for every item there is. Do you wish to press this button, yes or no?

---------- Post added 10-02-2014 at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-01-2014 at 10:15 PM ----------

So is this thread dead now or what
I press the button. I don't play TF2, I just want to know random kids are getting kicked in the balls on my account.

We can now have cat girls but they're all traps. Do you press the button?

Old 10-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Kuma Shock
2,238 posts
View Stats

yeah i push the button cause one day we will have cat girls that are not traps lol

You get to be in a relationship with one fictional character of your choice but Your family believes you to be perverted and insane for choosing a fictional character instead of a "real" person
Old 10-02-2014, 08:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
View Stats

Duh. Push the button.

Old 10-02-2014, 11:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
1,768 posts
View Stats

That feel when no button to press.