Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 04-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,008 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33 Points: 17,301, Level: 33
Level up: 69%
Level up: 69%, 349 Points needed Level up: 69% Level up: 69%
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Why Apple?

I don't mean to offend anyone, I just want to get something cleared up.

There has been something on my mind for a while: Why does everyone like stuff made by Apple so much?
I don't particularly like Apple, and I never have.
I shall start with the I-pod:
The I-pod is vastly overpriced, and requires you to use I-tunes, which is kind of slow. I would rather buy a normal MP3 player, without the Apple logo on the back, and pay $20 for 4 GB of memory, it's cheaper, and I would never need more than 4 GB, hell, 2 GB is pushing my needs.
The computers made by Apple also suck. Sure they don't get viruses, but they aren't that good to start with. And yes, it is possible for your precious Mac to get a virus, it just isn't as common. I also don't want to pay twice as much. And if something in your Mac gets messed up, only Apple can fix it, and only Apple produces the parts, which are also expensive. So, while you have to go out of your way to fix a minor problem on your Mac, I can go into any computer repair place, buy whatever parts, and have who ever I want fix it. I can actually get certified to fix them myself.

So to you Apple fans out there: Why do you like Apple?
Old 04-30-2010, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 41
Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41 Points: 28,434, Level: 41
Level up: 14%
Level up: 14%, 1,216 Points needed Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Activity: 95%
Activity: 95% Activity: 95% Activity: 95%

Re: Why Apple?

Apple, 'i'___ = Snob appeal?

Sure, the Apple computers are like Ferraris in that they're generally really powerful and FAST, but I know someone who has one and they complain that there are a lot fewer programs that are available for them and a lot of web sites that are incompatible.

I equate this to actually owning a Ferrari but only being able to drive it on certain streets, and also having only one service shop in town for it.

Sometimes, there will be a release of a classic PC game like Age of Empires 2 for Apple, but it's a watered - down version with a lot less features than the original PC game.
{Microsoft being catty?}

At any rate, I agree with you that all the 'i' stuff isn't so great.
Concerning the iPod, I tried one once and immediately didn't like the fact that you have to look at it to use it {changing songs and adjusting the volume, that is} where my old 'POS' MP3 player I can keep in my pocket and do practically anything I want by touch alone.

Having high capacity {GB} will allow you to store higher bit - rate songs {higher quality sound}, but if it's 'i', why bother?
In my opinion.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
Your new nightmare XXVII:
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,008 posts
Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Demon-Mask has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

The snob appeal, I always forget about that.
"Oh wow, my songs have 0.006% higher quality because I used a format that takes up more space."
Old 04-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 12
Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12 Points: 1,615, Level: 12
Level up: 23%
Level up: 23%, 385 Points needed Level up: 23% Level up: 23%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I'm not a big fan of Apple, but according to what I understood in my Operating Systems class, they are better than Windows. Although yeah, since Windows was strong it has a lot of more programs and what not. I would like a Mac but since I like playing video games I have to stick to windows that has more games.

The iPod I agree is very annoying because it only uses iTunes and all that, but I had an iPod classic 80Gb and was very happy with it. I could use it as an usb to put my movies in it and watch them on the PS3. I was very sad when it was lost/stolen (never knew which, could have been both), but life goes on and I got an external hard drive so I'll probably never buy an iPod, iTouch, iPhone again.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RU Joe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
The snob appeal, I always forget about that.
"Oh wow, my songs have 0.006% higher quality because I used a format that takes up more space."
First of all, personal audio cannot compare to the quality of home and car audio, since they are using different amplifier configurations and therefore can never have the same 'Q'.
But..

High quality sound is very important to me, and that's the trade off for using way more space ...
it's hard to express in %, but it really is worth it.

When I was talking about snob appeal, I meant only that and not relating it to the sound quality.
It's like when CD players were still the thing:

I went and got {for my own personal curiosity} the top - of - the - line Sony CD player, which I paid somewhere close to $450 CAN. for, and took it home to compare with my $100 CAN. 'Radio Shack' CD player, and..

The $100 one sounded WORLDS better than the Sony one.
So I thought, maybe it's an impedance matching problem with the headphones, and hooked both up - one at a time, to my stereo to see what they sounded like there, and ...

AGAIN, the $100 CD player from Radio Shack blew the Sony one away, so ...
I took the Sony back to the store to get a refund and told the salesman straight up what I had found
And HE said:

"Yeah, sometimes we get lawyers and other highly - paid customers who just want to brag about how much they paid for their toys"

When it comes to the high - end {big price tag} personal audio items, snob appeal is usually all it amounts to and the truth is that the processors and amplifier configurations in these items are practically identical to the low - end models.
{which I later learned in one of my electronics classes}

Please bear in mind that in the highest - level {tier} of audio items, specifically home stereo and car audio systems, there really is a difference between the really cheap and the really expensive.

I just thought I should say so before someone who owns a pair of B&W speakers and a vacuum tube amplifier gets on here and gives me heck for not being able to hear quality.
( Click to show/hide )

The sudden realization you'd been doing something wrong without knowing it, then hoping it's not too late to fix it.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,008 posts
View Stats

Sound quality is important to me, but it has to be an equal trade-off in file size to sound-quality. Personally, I prefer the LP quality sound of older music, than digitally re-mastered versions of the same songs. Yes, price is important, but higher price, doesn't always mean better sound.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Sound quality is important to me, but it has to be an equal trade-off in file size to sound-quality. Personally, I prefer the LP quality sound of older music, than digitally re-mastered versions of the same songs. Yes, price is important, but higher price, doesn't always mean better sound.
LP's are great, and I think the 1.5V peak to peak signal probably has a lot to do with that.
The problem with records is that they wear out after only 50 plays or close to it - the 'bass' grooves wear out.
Also it depends on which part of the record you're playing - close to the edge, or close to the spindle?

Digitally re - mastered music isn't that bad as long as there's a high enough bit rate.

When I was talking about the high - end audio, I was only trying to point out that the REAL improvements in the overall quality of the amplifiers themselves {their 'Q'} are usually found in the insanely expensive models, and those are the standard by which I judge all audio equipment.

Basically the $ retail value of these items can give you a good idea of what's inside - the actual working parts, {amp configuration} but again, this does not apply to personal audio, which seems to be fairly standard in quality.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-30-2010, 11:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
funk wizard
6,008 posts
View Stats

Yeah, I just realized what you were talking about.
I think that i-pods don't have better sound quality though, as they are simply the storage device, not the actual output.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
481 posts
Belmontzar play's well with othersBelmontzar play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 48 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Send a message via Yahoo to Belmontzar Send a message via Skype™ to Belmontzar

Apple: Pros: Easy to use, Fast processing, and over all Better computer work.. better quality and all that.
Cons: good luck finding a game you want to play, insanely hard to repair or get parts for, and also alot mroe expensive.

WINDOWS: Pros: constantly updating, easy to repair, and Get massive quality games close to or better than Xbox 360 and ps3.
cons: Constantly updating: Making it harder to play your older games on a newer computer.. Tons of problems and viruses.. 'congrats you did that massive amount of work on your project/ game / whatever your doing, but whoops.. you get a bad update and poof goes your hard drive. sucks to e you dude..' yeah they are easy to repair but have you thought about WHY they have become easy to repair? Computers kept crashing so often that to have a windows computer you need the constant items and updates, to even really work. My vista FINALLY stopped that for the most part and is running fine now that I have figured it out.

Verdict: If you want a gaming computer that's just for personal use for whatever little projects you want, get a windows computer.

If you are going to be working on large scale problems and programs for things like say a job.. get the Mac.
For this set of cases I would not say its stupid to have one of each. After all more and more games are coming out with both windows and Mac support for the gamers.. But seperating hte work load between one for fun, and one for work, in ways that compliment what each is best at, would NOT be a bad idea.

due to Macs easy to use set up, I suggest Beginning computer users or elderly people who have a harder time figuring things out, to start with Mac. Only when you know how to Deal with 15 pop ups and 6 error message pop ups, are you truly ready for the windows Behemoth.

Another difference, one that is partially related to the problems both Mac and Windows have..
Business wise Microsoft windows is always evolving, Its computers reflect this as no other computer company has released so many updates on their main base program. Unfortunately, Windows forces itself to move TOO quickly, releasing programs and updates that are really not ready for user well.. use.
Apple: has shifted focus to its main player, Media programing. Projects such as the 'I pad', 'I pod', and many other 'I' related 'I'tems (LOL bad joke XD). They have shifted total focus from the computer world, to the portable media plane. While this means any MAC games released have a long play period.. it also means that they will fall behind and have problems with newer larger games.

to put a video game perspective on this..

Replace Windows and Mac with Nintendo and Sega.
Nintendo is the series that is always evolving, constantly updating, to the point that by the time you get a system, its already outdated.. Look at all the constant updates for thier handheld games lately. But this is Balanced by the sheer colossal amount of games that almost pour out of Nintendo. Specifically back in the SNES days..

Now lets look at SEGA. Incredible graphics, amazing programming and speed for game play, and Better quality of image. More colors and it just looks better. Like Mac, it took a while to upgrade. I mean, look at the time it was released, and how Amazing the Sega game gear is, compared to the game boy at the time. Game gear sonic games move just as fast as the genesis ones due. Im not kidding.. do a comparison if you can, Top speed is higher on genesis, but over all game speed is about the same. when SEGA updates a game system, DAM is that an update! People may not like it much but compare Genesis to 32x, and CD.. further proving hte POWER of their base system, the genesis! they just make a little add on, and BAM your Sonic 2 system is playing Sonic CD! YEt...
Nintendo wins, by quantity over quality. Sega games while incredibly well made, could not compete with the Sheer flood of other Games from Nintendo.

((who unlike Sega, went form SNES to N64, instead of putting more add on s to the SNES.))

Then again, if you look at some things, you could Partially make Nintendo look like apple.. with its flood of Hand held upgrades, and full system upgrades instead of system upgrades, (like Sega did with 32 X and CD) So perhaps my analogy does not fit exactly, but it does give you something to think about doesn't it?

((After proofreading: wow... Only 9 spelling errors.. thanks to when I would type 'its' or 'thats'.. I did good^^))
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
Old 05-01-2010, 12:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,069 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 107,002, Level: 62 Points: 107,002, Level: 62 Points: 107,002, Level: 62
Level up: 82%
Level up: 82%, 3,748 Points needed Level up: 82% Level up: 82%

Apple is overrated, PCs and other devices. If Macs were more common they'd have just as many viruses, from what I heard. Why make viruses for the small minority of Mac users?

Quote:
due to Macs easy to use set up, I suggest Beginning computer users or elderly people who have a harder time figuring things out, to start with Mac. Only when you know how to Deal with 15 pop ups and 6 error message pop ups, are you truly ready for the windows Behemoth.
So you would suggest new users get a PC that they have to struggle to repair or get help with? I suggest they don't so they can get support easy and even from non tech people since most people know at least a little about windows.

Last edited by Dudebro; 05-01-2010 at 01:01 AM..
Old 05-01-2010, 01:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,906 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Yeah, I just realized what you were talking about.
I think that i-pods don't have better sound quality though, as they are simply the storage device, not the actual output.
I suppose it comes down to how good your ears are, and also how much money you're willing to sink into sound equipment.

I believe that all of those tiny amplifiers {microchips} in MP3 players are very much the same, with the major differences being in the rest of the unit, such as an equalizer interface for example.
{most of them seem to have one, or pre - set EQ settings, which are generally pretty good}

Everything hinges on how fussy you are about your sound.
I know some people who would say that you've gone wrong the second you introduce a single transistor into your system.
So if your music is stored on an iPod, you've automatically got transistors, and therefore your sound is no good.

Personally I think transistors sound just fine, and I believe that the vacuum tube people may be trying to base their argument on transistor amplifiers made like 40 years ago, when the transistors themselves weren't so good.

Modern transistors allow for extremely low signal to noise ratio, and distortion has more to do with the amp configuration than it does the actual components themselves.

Of course, speakers are the biggest troublemakers in any system, which is why I recommend overkill with many different types of speakers.

.... and so in conclusion, the iPod should be on par with most other MP3 players with the same type of equalizer system in them in terms of its sound quality.
( Click to show/hide )

Old 05-01-2010, 04:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,332 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 133,928, Level: 64 Points: 133,928, Level: 64 Points: 133,928, Level: 64
Level up: 20%
Level up: 20%, 16,522 Points needed Level up: 20% Level up: 20%

"Pirates of the Silicon Valley" is a really great movie about the beginnings of both Apple and Microsoft and personal computers and the personalities of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. People that know them say it is very accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski View Post
they're generally really powerful and FAST
You can get faster and more powerful PCs because they are completely customizable. You can also get cheaper and slower PCs. Macs are not very customizable, you just get what's on the shelf.

Quote:
That would be a lossless encoding like FLAC which is a WAV file inside a zip file. Most other MP3 players can handle FLAC files especially all the ones in the ipod price range.

My MP3 player cost $15 holds 1GB plays movies, radio, MP3 and FLAC. The controls are a bit awkward but I would much rather have it and a couple hundred extra bucks than an ipod.

Mac computers are for people that want their computer to take them by the hand and give them no control. The Mac "tries" to do everything for you. Really great for your grandma. Linux is the opposite and expects you to figure everything out for yourself. Windows is a middle ground between the two. I think one of the reasons Windows is so popular is because most people are in the middle. Linux and Macs are both trying to move towards the middle and I think they will eventually (5 years) put a big squeeze on MS.

Macs usually get software after it has been on Windows for a long time if ever.

Apple is really good at advertising and product design. Their stuff looks sleek and modern. There advertisements are good at convincing you that you will be better, more popular and happy if you switch to Apple. But when I buy something it is for functionality not image.

Quote:
Making it harder to play your older games on a newer computer.
This pretty much just happened once when they removed DOS support. It was a stupid move but is easily fixed by using a DOS emulator.

Quote:
Tons of problems and viruses.
This is because virus writters target large groups and Windows is 90% of the market. It would be a waste of time to make a virus for a Mac instead. This is the same reason why other software is not made for a Mac, just fewer people using it.

Quote:
I suggest Beginning computer users
I disagree. If you eventually want to switch to something different then you will just be a beginner again because you can't fully take your knowledge of one to the other. For this reason I think in a year or two I will start suggesting beginners start with Linux and completely skip Macs and Windows. But not yet.

Quote:
no other computer company has released so many updates on their main base program
I don't know about Macs but Linux releases many times more updates than Windows. It is actually a complaint of how slow Windows evolves and a perk of how fast Linux can.

Quote:
Nintendo wins, by quantity over quality.
Nintendo and Microsoft also both won by having more ruthless business tactics. Example Nintendo's third party developer contracts designed to create a monopoly and kill Sega.

Quote:
So you would suggest new users get a PC that they have to struggle to repair or get help with?
I think you meant Mac.

Watch Pirates of Silicon Valley. It is entertaining and educational.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,069 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 107,002, Level: 62 Points: 107,002, Level: 62 Points: 107,002, Level: 62

Quote:
I think you meant Mac.
You know I'm not that savvy with this stuff, I get mixed up easy. Most of what I know about macs I actually learned from you on RU.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Regular Poster
481 posts
Belmontzar play's well with othersBelmontzar play's well with others
View Stats
Level: 10
Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10 Points: 1,252, Level: 10
Level up: 76%
Level up: 76%, 48 Points needed Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Send a message via Yahoo to Belmontzar Send a message via Skype™ to Belmontzar

Yeah.. Id never heard of Linux Kong.. till Just recently, and having used only Mac and Windows computers. ((the house has an Xp a Vista [mine] and a windows seven thing. We used to have MAC and All loved how much easier it was to use than Windows, (which I was more used to thanks to My Dad having a windows computer.))

Of the ones I have tried, yeah id recommend MAc over Windows to people Who are just starting computer stuff. I don't remember ever using Linux, so I cant comment on that at all accuratly. As for mp3 players, I have a sanza.. I got on sale.. its good enough^^. I dont need video, I jsut want my Game, alternative, and random other music files on my machine^^.

SANZA ROCKS XP
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
Old 05-01-2010, 05:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,332 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 133,928, Level: 64 Points: 133,928, Level: 64 Points: 133,928, Level: 64
Level up: 20%
Level up: 20%, 16,522 Points needed Level up: 20% Level up: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
You know I'm not that savvy with this stuff
I just thought it was a typo. It didn't seem to go with the rest of the paragraph.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,069 posts
View Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
I just thought it was a typo. It didn't seem to go with the rest of the paragraph.
It was a typo, if I was more familiar with the subject I would've picked that up when I proofread it.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 2,071 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%

I thought 4Gb on my mp3 player would be more than enough. I ended up trading up for a 16Gb iPod and that only has a little space left. I'm at the point where I'm removing stuff to make room for other stuff.

Curse you iPod and your ability to play games and video!

Old 05-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,576 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 61
Points: 77,131, Level: 61 Points: 77,131, Level: 61 Points: 77,131, Level: 61
Level up: 34%
Level up: 34%, 13,419 Points needed Level up: 34% Level up: 34%

I have hated Apple nearly my entire life. It just seems like they try to hard to be elitist for me.

I had a self ban on anything Apple until the iPhone came out. That is the first Apple tech I have ever bought. It's very good, but I am now thinking about jailbreaking it to have access to more programs.

Holy Jacket of Smite!