Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Donation Goal
Goal amount: 5000 USD, Received: 489 USD (10%)
Donate Now
When we reach the current donation goal all software on Retro Uprising will be replaced with a new superior method for playing games online that will support all browsers, play many more games and consoles and fix errors in existing games. This will be a massive site upgrade. The largest in our history. Please help us reach our goal as soon as possible.

Retro Uprising relies on donations from users like you! List of Donors

Register to enable more features such as high score recording.

Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Old 03-31-2013, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Regular Poster
322 posts
psimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the darkpsimaster glows in the dark
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20 Points: 5,156, Level: 20
Level up: 46%
Level up: 46%, 594 Points needed Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

What were you like when you became a member here?

I had no idea what to do or what I was doing when I became a member here. But I have come a long way.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,192 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 44
Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44 Points: 33,211, Level: 44
Level up: 51%
Level up: 51%, 739 Points needed Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

+1 (+1/-0)     
Re: What were you like when you became a member here?

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )

Comments

Sweet!
Old 03-31-2013, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
IGBYgate 2014
2,045 posts
Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Barra has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 38
Points: 23,944, Level: 38 Points: 23,944, Level: 38 Points: 23,944, Level: 38
Level up: 70%
Level up: 70%, 706 Points needed Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Activity: 63%
Activity: 63% Activity: 63% Activity: 63%

I just played games when I first joined and slowly worked my way into the forums
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 62
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62
Level up: 90%
Level up: 90%, 2,071 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%

The same as I am now, just a grumpy, miserable member.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,171 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 60
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Earliest post I could find

A few months of burning into scores nonstop, I mean NONSTOP. Then slowly integrating into the forum.

I come here more for the forum and chat than the games now.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Regular Poster
667 posts
ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ARedLetterDay has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23 Points: 7,541, Level: 23
Level up: 37%
Level up: 37%, 509 Points needed Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Send a message via AIM to ARedLetterDay Send a message via MSN to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Yahoo to ARedLetterDay Send a message via Skype™ to ARedLetterDay

+1 (+1/-0)     

I was around back when it was called Everyvideogame.com/net/jp/gov.
-sips coffee before it's cool-
Yep. Then I made the jump here. Aaaaaaand look where that's gotten me. My wife's divorced me, my children have all but abandoned me, all I have is a laptop with 39% battery charge left and a cardboard box. Here I am wasting it on you folks. . .

Comments

best post yet

"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."

Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)

Old 03-31-2013, 08:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

+1 (+1/-0)     

I was awesome and confused the established members. Within a short time I was everyones favorite poster. Not much has changed since then.

Comments

You still are.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Regular Poster
3,704 posts
elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!elrod21 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 32
Points: 15,818, Level: 32 Points: 15,818, Level: 32 Points: 15,818, Level: 32
Level up: 34%
Level up: 34%, 732 Points needed Level up: 34% Level up: 34%

Basically, I just chased scores like crazy. I had a lot of time on my hands so I used it to go nuts trying to get more.

I have crossed paths with some amazing gamers over the years. Some that may not have the worldwide recognition as others, but I truly believe could compete at that level if they chose to.

I have mellowed since then and my time to play is less so I spend more time on the site doing modding duties than anything else.

It has been great seeing the changes around the site since I joined and the continuous influx of new gamers of all skill levels joining in the fun. I may play from time to time, but mostly I will be spending time making sure your submissions are approved in a timely manner.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Regular Poster
593 posts
Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Razeluxe has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 23
Points: 7,473, Level: 23 Points: 7,473, Level: 23 Points: 7,473, Level: 23
Level up: 28%
Level up: 28%, 577 Points needed Level up: 28% Level up: 28%

grabbed scores. finally got around to scratching that itch for older games I had. Went back to playing more recent stuff. Only check a couple topics here and there. I'm not a social person.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Regular Poster
5,047 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 43
Points: 32,311, Level: 43 Points: 32,311, Level: 43 Points: 32,311, Level: 43
Level up: 91%
Level up: 91%, 139 Points needed Level up: 91% Level up: 91%

oh, ooh, umm, yes, well, umm, yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. We don't talk about those days.

No, but seriously, finishing part of a 2 year homeschool stint I had as a 13 year old kid... Enough said haha. :P

That was initially on EVG as well by the way, made my way over here half a year later or so? I don't know.

nearly 5 years later now (wow). I think my daily post count comparatively would have been 20 a day in 2008. Now it's more like 0.75 a day if I had a guess (based off the last 2 years, not my entire membership). I Only post if I feel I have something to contribute now. Don't game much due to a crummy computer. I imagine I will again once I get that elusive new computer.

Also went back to public school in grade 9, up until now (12), progressively got better as I you know, wasn't stuck in the house not seeing people other than my family ever. Those days, let me tell you, I'll take these days over those days any day. Like to think I'm a lot better now, but meh. Others would have the better opinion. xD

Morale of the story, if you're young, and homeschool sounds better for a bit, it's not, don't do it unless you get out of the house a lot. Otherwise it drives you insane.

Last edited by CatalystiCam; 04-01-2013 at 03:33 AM..
Old 04-01-2013, 04:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

I think I've matured a lot, I signed up a kid, I now consider myself a man. Not to say that I think I'm all macho, but my lifestyle has gone from very care free to very responsible. As far as gaming, I started out gun's a blazin and secured 30 or so trophies over the first couple months (a much easier feat back then) since then I've played based on busyness of my life, going periods of up to 3 months without playing any video games at all. I'm in a busy period now.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kat with the hat
Game Mod
1,139 posts
KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!KATZ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 27
Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27 Points: 10,935, Level: 27
Level up: 32%
Level up: 32%, 615 Points needed Level up: 32% Level up: 32%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

im in the same boat as cam (not the home school part though) and i was here when the site first opened, and even longer on EVG... then i got obsessed with playing my 360 (got over 300 hours on oblivion and 200 on GTA IV if that helps the big picture)
Old 04-01-2013, 09:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
254 posts
SMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,569, Level: 22 Points: 6,569, Level: 22 Points: 6,569, Level: 22
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 681 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

I was and still am in disbelief that there aren't thousands and thousands of members here. This site is quite amazing when you think that you can play virtually any game.
"What do you mean how, because I'm Billy Mitchell." Haters gonna hate
Old 04-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62 Points: 108,679, Level: 62

Longest running member. Joined EVG in February of 2005. That's over 8 years boys and girls. Been active nearly the whole time minus a one month stint right around the start of onVGP.

All the rest of ya are just a bunch of new-comers.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Regular Poster
912 posts
RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 31
Points: 15,350, Level: 31 Points: 15,350, Level: 31 Points: 15,350, Level: 31
Level up: 90%, 100 Points needed Level up: 90% Level up: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
Longest running member. Joined EVG in February of 2005. That's over 8 years boys and girls. Been active nearly the whole time minus a one month stint right around the start of onVGP.

Damn grumpy, miserable old-timers.

Well, I've kinda been score-whoring here since I started, and I'm still going. Used to follow things at TG a lot previously, where I, you know, score-whored too. With all these skilled gamers here these days I might have to move to MAMEscore and take on Raphie

I really, really like RU though, and consider Kong, and hey - all of you - enablers of my addiction. Thank you! But of course I hope I contribute positively.

I used to get drunk on occasion and get up to mischief on various gamers' chat sites. I'd like to think I've grown and haven't done that with RU.

Anyway, I've had half a bottle of wine, might pop onto chat. Cheers!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,061 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62 Points: 106,608, Level: 62
Level up: 80%
Level up: 80%, 4,142 Points needed Level up: 80% Level up: 80%

@Tenser- I remember you being absent for awhile when I signed up. Your memory must be going.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
Donor
246 posts
kiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineupkiwinavega is in the starting lineup
View Stats
Level: 20
Points: 5,381, Level: 20 Points: 5,381, Level: 20 Points: 5,381, Level: 20
Level up: 67%
Level up: 67%, 369 Points needed Level up: 67% Level up: 67%

I'm a bit older than most here - 33 - so was pretty excited a few years ago to find many of the games I played in arcades and on my first consoles all on one place. Kid in a candy store comes close! I still get excited by games I remember at random times and those I discover.

I don't use the forum that much but it's one of the friendliest places on the net, so kudos to all
Old 04-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
254 posts
SMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainsSMASH radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
Level: 22
Points: 6,569, Level: 22 Points: 6,569, Level: 22 Points: 6,569, Level: 22
Level up: 15%
Level up: 15%, 681 Points needed Level up: 15% Level up: 15%

^ you got me by 1 year
"What do you mean how, because I'm Billy Mitchell." Haters gonna hate
Old 04-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
1,768 posts
Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Mareeps has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 33
Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33 Points: 17,557, Level: 33
Level up: 92%
Level up: 92%, 93 Points needed Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Found out about this place on evg on one of the 3 times I visited the forums, back in 2009, signed up for an account the second I saw I was able to play Link's Awakening here.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Level: 21
Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21 Points: 6,081, Level: 21
Level up: 48%
Level up: 48%, 369 Points needed Level up: 48% Level up: 48%
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom

I was a lot like I am now.

Awesome.
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
Donor
Administrator
12,326 posts
Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kong has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Level: 64
Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64 Points: 133,715, Level: 64
Level up: 18%
Level up: 18%, 16,735 Points needed Level up: 18% Level up: 18%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Longest running member. Joined EVG in February of 2005. That's over 8 years boys and girls.
I got you beat. November 2004. Newb.

Comments

hes gonna need some cream fo that burn
Old 04-01-2013, 01:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Regular Poster
4,171 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60 Points: 62,826, Level: 60
Level up: 25%
Level up: 25%, 7,624 Points needed Level up: 25% Level up: 25%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

+1 (+1/-0)     

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post

Comments

classic!

Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 06:36 PM..
Old 04-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
Regular Poster
11,093 posts
stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!stevencassidy13 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60 Points: 66,582, Level: 60
Level up: 62%
Level up: 62%, 3,868 Points needed Level up: 62% Level up: 62%

I can't remember when I signed up to EVG, might have been in 2006...
Old 04-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #24 (permalink)
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,124 posts
View Stats

Quote:
You're not a member, just some dirty, hippie admin.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:21 PM   #25 (permalink)
Regular Poster
30 posts
Retroman is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Level: 1
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1
Level up: 11%
Level up: 11%, 67 Points needed Level up: 11% Level up: 11%

Quote:
Well, your an Admin, so of course.